- Puszkarska 7J, 30-644 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
The KION Group is a world-leading supplier of forklift trucks, warehouse technology, and related services as well as supply chain solutions. Our logistics solutions ensure the smooth flow of materials and information in our customers’ warehouses, factories, and distribution centers in over 100 countries.
Our Linde and STILL forklift brands serve the premium industrial truck segment. Baoli focuses on the value segment. Fenwick is the largest supplier in France and OM is a leading provider in the Indian market. Dematic is a global leader in automated material handling.
KION Business Services Polska is KION Group's Center of Excellence for Finance & Accounting Services. We provide advanced services within accounts payable, accounts receivable, asset accounting, payment transactions, general ledger and reporting
Your future tasks:
- First point of contact for all employees within IT queries,
- Support with all range of on-site problems and if required address them to relevant IT resolution team,
- Manage users accounts and setting up the workplace and IT introduction for new joiners,
- Hardware installation and configuration including notebooks and smartphones,
- Users creation and accounts management covering on- and offboarding processes,
- Set up workplace with all its hardware,
- IT asset management via relevant tool.
- At least 2-3 years of experience on a similar position,
- Education background in the IT area,
- Overall experience with servers infrastructure, networks, office applications and media technology,
- Experience with Windows 10, Office 365 and ticketing systems,
- Very good knowledge of English min. B2 level,
- “Can-do” attitude and problem solving skills,
- Ability to manage, prioritize and solve problems,
- You believe that nothing is impossible 😊
We offer you:
- Flexible working hours,
- Stable employment and social package (private medical care, group insurance, and other benefits),
- Comfortable working environment: well-located office next to Bonarka City Center, relax room, fresh fruits, integration events and a friendly atmosphere,
- Opportunity to participate in engaging projects in an international environment.