- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
On-Site Senior Technical Recruiter
The On-Site Senior Technical Recruiter will focus in the areas sourcing, candidate development, and engagement, as well as talent acquisition process improvement and recruiting strategy development. They will foster a collaborative team environment and a strong service-oriented culture, which ensures the delivery of an efficient, effective, quality-driven service to the tech organization to meet and exceed our internal-customer service expectations.
As a Senior Technical Recruiter, you will support company Poland’s core tech and engineering teams to design tailored recruiting strategies, as well as finding the rare talents and help them with a smooth transition to company. You will also collaborate closely with company’s global People Team and have the opportunity to make an instant impact on the growth of the Poland office. The ideal candidate is someone who has a sense of urgency, driven, hungry to learn and gets excited to accept new challenges and opportunities.
- Become a talent advisor to hiring managers and stakeholders to develop and tailor the best sourcing and hiring strategies to meet their needs.
- Drive an efficient hiring process and ensure a high-touch candidate experience to continuously deliver high-quality candidates and meet hiring goals.
- Identify, attract and close candidates at all levels that align with hiring plans in Data, Engineering, Architecture, PMO, and other tech-related teams.
- Fully understand the company business model and our products/programs in order to tell the company story.
- Research and provide guidance on the Poland talent market to help meet the tech organization’s recruiting needs in a competitive marketplace.
- Collect and present recruiting metrics to hiring managers and tech leaders on the pace and health of searches and candidate market trends.
- Fully remote work - until restrictions end
- 3+ years of corporate and/or agency technical recruiting experience including direct sourcing and full life cycle recruiting; deep experience in the Poland market is a must.
- Experience working with recruiting and people-related tools and ATS systems, LinkedIn Recruiter Platform and internet direct sourcing tools.
- Experience with leading and managing searches from kickoff to the offer negotiations; leading update meetings and consulting hiring managers on search strategies and re-alignment using job market and recruiting data.
- Strong interpersonal skills; builds rapport quickly and communicates effectively with all levels of the organization; strong team-oriented disposition and a can-do attitude ready to take on new challenges.
- Experience identifying and closing tech and engineering candidates and negotiating complex compensation packages.
- Experience with implementing employment branding, social media marketing and recruiting events.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Human Resources or related field.