- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Location: Poland - Warszawa or Częstochowa or Kędzierzyn Koźle
Account Manager will be responsible for the business performance of a defined portfolio of medium to large onsite industrial gas generation assets installed ( tonnage and generated gases ) at customer sites under long term supply agreements.
Account Manager will be also involved in whole technical portfolio gases coordination on the customer’s sites, will work closely with production to optimize asset’s performance and will make a significant contribution to optimize overall merchant network by providing business guidance.
- Managing Business Performance (profitability) vs plan for defined portfolio of on-site generation assets through:
- Key Customer relationship management for defined portfolio
- Active engagement in new business development
- P&L understanding for each individual contract, leading to business plans and coordinated improvement activities with Production, Operations and Supply Chain teams
- Full ownership of the entire Industrial Gas portfolio for each on-site gas generation asset within the portfolio including development of new opportunities to broaden the portfolio of products consumed at the asset site and strengthen business relationship.
- Full and open engagement with Regional Commercial and Major Account Management Teams in which the on-site assets are located, ensuring coordinated development of business plans and strong leverage of our local positions including a comprehensive assessment of competitor activity and strategy within the region
- Management of the performance of the on-site gas generation assets vs contract requirements (on-stream, efficiency, etc.) in conjunction with the IG Production teams in order to maximize profitability of the assets and ensure that the profit levers in the contracts are consistently applied.
- Determining the operating parameters for the on-site generation assets that will lead to optimal profitability, taking into account market demands and options by working closely with the Production, Operations, Supply Chain, Energy, Pricing and Commercial teams.
- Ensuring effective contingency and operational planning to enable changes to the supply/demand balance to be anticipated, whether planned or unplanned, temporary or sustained, and their profitability impacts to be managed by working closely with the Production and Supply Chain teams.
- Ensuring that Contracts are developed and administered to bring maximum benefit to the company, which will include responsibility for development of new contracts (new or rolled). Loading will vary dependent on contract phase.
- Ensuring that new projects are executed to meet business requirements by involvement in project development and execution phase (PDEP team) for new on-site generation assets (including life extension of existing assets) in readiness for inclusion in portfolio. Loading will vary dependent on contract phase and opportunities identified.
- Relevant degree (typically Engineering-degree) with technical understanding of the product range.
- Around 5 years Business area / marketing experience within gases or related industry.
- Proven commercial and negotiation skills in order to provide the required level of direction and input to Customers, other Sales Teams (from packaged to tonnage gases) and the Engineering/Operations Organization.
- Understanding of cash flow or related financial tools.
- Leadership skills necessary to provide commercial direction.
- Ability to communicate at all levels within the company and to handle multiple demands and commitments.
- Excellent English language skills (spoken and written) essential.
- Travel required.
- Attractive employment contract
- Company car
- Social benefits package
- Private medical care, additional insurance and retirement program
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment
- Dynamic, innovative international working place with excellent opportunities for growth and development
We need dedicated and driven people who are committed to getting it right with a never-ending desire to learn, improve and contribute. In return we offer a culture of respect, challenge and innovation. If that sounds interesting, then come and discover, care, accomplish and thrive at Air Products.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
by clicking APPLY now.
Uprzejmie informujemy, że skontaktujemy się tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.