Online Benefits Administrator
Either you’ve just graduated or you’re looking for a job while you complete your studies. You’re pretty well-organized, speak good English and want the chance to prove yourself in a corporate environment.
Is it for you?
- You like working in local team, as well as building relationships with colleagues in other countries.
- You enjoy working with data in excel files and making sure everything’s correct.
- You like analysing data, troubleshooting the issue and finding solutions.
- You care about doing things well, especially when it’s for a client.
If yes, then read on.
Challenges and Competences:
Challenges you’ll face – we organize health insurance for our clients –you’ll be helping us to do this on a global scale; managing data on all the health insurance we arrange; solving problems and testing new systems; taking part in international meetings.
Competences you’ll gain – analyzing data; excel skills; teamwork in an international environment; system knowledge; creativity; communicating effectively; understanding global HR services.
- Good English – B2+ because you’ll be working with colleagues in the UK.
- Familiarity with MS Office applications, especially Excel.
- Ability to pay attention to details and get things right.
- Spotless record and strong ethos.
- FREE DENTAL CARE
Health insurance that gives acces to 1700 medical centers across the country including free dental care
- BRAND NEW OFFICE IN ZABŁOCIE
Take a virtual walk here >>
- FLEXIBLE BENEFITS PACKAGE
Multispord cards, insurance, retail vouchers and more
- TASTY FRESHLY GROUNDED COFFEE
Black, Espresso, Cappuccino, Americano, Flat White...we have it all
- UNIQUE WORKPLACE CULTURE
No formal dress code or managers hidden behind closed doors
- WORK LIFE BALANCE
Flexible workings hours and an option to work from home allow you to adjust the work to your lifestyle!
- INTERNAL CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Change or advance your career within Aon. Almost half of our senior specialist started in junior roles at Aon
- DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
A wide range of internal and external courses available, including courses for 8 different languages
- WELLBEING AWARENESS
Benefits focused on your welfare, lots of social events and time set aside for charity