As a leader in marketing and media information, Nielsen is one of the most trusted sources of business intelligence for the world's top brands. The work we do makes a significant difference to how businesses and brands perform in markets around the world. At Nielsen we all share a commitment to our core values of being simple, open and integrated in how we work — with each other, our partners, and our clients.
Innovation e-Panel is a data collection methodology that allows Innovation to gather consumer reaction to concepts and products via interviewing over the World Wide Web. Clients can field many of their research studies through the Innovation e-Panel, with no compromise in database comparability or forecast accuracy.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Adhere to strict timelines and troubleshoot issues to ensure multi-country projects meet client requirements and are completed on time
- Liaise with Client Service and Operational teams to ensure that deliverables match expectations
- Assess project feasibility accurately and proactively communicate information on capabilities to Project Developer, including alternatives as needed
- Provide a logic-check for field design – feasibility, sample and incidences, placement, etc
- Ensure that deliverables from international screening match studies requirements
- Provide all sampling aspects of the project, sample design and preparation, project administration, quality of outputs, internal sample sources
- Coordinate fielding process from concept through execution for Innovation online research
- Create field reports using data collection software (ConfirmIt)
- Provide timely communication during field with project status updates to Project Developer
- Communicate with internal and external team members to address any concerns, discussing timing revisions, or making adjustments to project requirements during fieldwork
- Ensure all Nielsen quality standards are followed
- B.A. or B.S preferred
- Detail oriented
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of SQL and SQL Server 2008 preferred
- Strong customer service orientation. Ability to coordinate among departments, communicate status updates and provide follow up
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a project team
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required; ability to coordinate with team members and internal clients
Administratorem dobrowolnie podanych danych osobowych jest Nielsen Services Poland Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie (02-676) przy ul. Postępu 15b. Dane osobowe zawarte w dokumentach aplikacyjnych będą przetwarzane w celu rekrutacji. Podane dane mogą być udostępnione podmiotom upoważnionym na podstawie przepisów prawa. Przysługuje Pani/Panu prawo dostępu do treści swoich danych oraz ich poprawiania.