As a leader in marketing and media information, Nielsen is one of the most trusted sources of business intelligence for the world's top brands. The work we do makes a significant difference to how businesses and brands perform in markets around the world. At Nielsen we all share a commitment to our core values of being simple, open and integrated in how we work — with each other, our partners, and our clients.
We are looking for experienced and passionate person to join our team in Warsaw location.
Online Field Coordinator
For our office in Warsaw, we are currently looking for Online Field Coordinator, who is part of the Operations team, working closely with internal Ops team and external partners. Your objective would be to make sure that project expectations are met in terms of timings and data quality taking full control of fielding part of the projects, problem solving issues which could pop up, effectively communicate with teams involved. The role fits those who are self-organized, could put priorities in the right order and seeking to develop project management skills. Flexible mindset is important as we are constantly changing and trying new approaches in daily work.
CHALLENGES THAT AWAIT YOU:
- Adhere to strict timelines and troubleshoot issues to ensure multi-country projects meet client requirements and are completed on time
- Liaise with Client Service and Operational teams to ensure that data from field match expectations
- Assess project feasibility accurately and proactively communicate information on capabilities to requestor, including alternatives as needed
- Provide a logic-check for field design – feasibility, sample and incidences, placement, etc.
- Ensure that deliverables from international screening match studies requirements
- Coordinate fielding process from concept through execution for Innovation online research
- Create field reports using data collection software
- Provide timely communication during field with project status updates to Project Coordinator
- Communicate with internal and external team members to address any concerns, discussing timing revisions, or making adjustments to project requirements during fieldwork
- Confirm study costs and keep control of that to ensure it matches to confirmed amount, if study costs need adjustments ensure to involve respective teams to confirm the change.
- Stick to agreed internal metric goals and processes
- Ensure all Nielsen quality standards are followed
- Excellent attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of Google tools/MS Office
- Strong customer service orientation. Ability to coordinate among departments, communicate status updates and provide follow up
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a project team
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills In English required; ability to coordinate with team members and internal clients
Please be informed that we only contact selected candidates.