Operation Center Senior Analyst
- Piotra Skargi 3, Stare Miasto, WrocławWrocław, Lower Silesia
- offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
Operation Center Senior Analyst provides support, guidance, and technical expertise to stakeholders on operational issues
• advise the business on improvement options related to usage of digital platforms
• support complex digital initiatives and control processes
• prepare standard reports on service delivery quantity and quality
• service quality and stakeholder satisfaction for MP management
• record all the relevant information concerning incidents or service request in the ticketing system
• end-to-end ownership of the incidents and service requests resolution
• support review and optimization of all processes
• provide a first level support, qualifying the incident
• maintain strong relationships with the outsource providers and stakeholders
You'll be working as part of the Digital Platform Operations team. Your position will be based in Wroclaw. Our team focuses on providing support to business partners on all issues related to Digital Marketing & Communication digital platforms.
3+ years technical experience in Operation Center environments and Incident Management
university degree or equivalent expertise (technical, economics or similar)
good interpersonal skills and friendly approach
communication abilities to question and understand the nature of an issue and keep users informed
qualifications such as ITIL certification
collaboration abilities to facilitate discussion and align across multiple teams (Business and IT such as Application Operation and Infrastructure Operation in particular)
excellent knowledge of IT systems and tools such as JIRA
strong analytical thinker and problem solver
goal-orientated with a pragmatic focus on delivering outcomes
interested about digital platforms (Adobe AEM, …)
fluent in English language (German knowledge is an asset)
What we offer
private medical care
life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
training and development
internal Mobility and Employee Referral Program
hybrid working model (remote work opportunities)
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.