- Szczytnicka 11, Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 19 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
We are looking for:
future Head of Operations
NATEK mission is to deliver high-quality IT solutions for the biggest, well-known global brands. Our core values are accountability, expertise and partnership. As the ISO certified company, we follow clearly defined and standardized processes.
If you would like to join us as a Manager on Operations, apply!
This is a great opportunity for an Operation Manager experienced in corporate operations delivery, who has a potential to take the position of the Head of Operations in a near future. At NATEK, OM responsibility is to manage and improve the processes of the NATEK Operations for IT Staff Augmentation Line of Business. Operations Manager establishes policies, designed to ensure consistently high service performance, monitors Resource Managers, Service Administration as well as consolidate at region level the education plan and IT skill mapping. Objectives are related to gross margin, Attrition, Vacation, Invoice date and report results directly to the Board.
- Acts as an expert on operations for staff augmentation delivery processes to provide support and expertise to management in Business Units.
- Optimize and establishes processes and workflows to bring value to Operations
- Prime interface to other functions (HR, Finance, Reporting) to enhance and simplify processes
- Implements, consolidates and monitors the progress of workshops, training courses, certifications...
- Ensures that the service delivery is effective by minimizing the operational cost: minimize non-invoices days, optimize vacation, increase gross margin, advance billing dates etc.
- Works out development strategies to maintain or improve the attrition in delivery
- Builds and maintain a list of Technical Interviewers per skills
- Asist management as case-to-case basis in case of contact with customer regarding operation issues as invoicing.
- Participates actively to the integrations of staff in operation
Consultant Technology Mapping:
- Monitor managers to build consultants skill mapping at country/region level
- Monitors trends and emergencies of new technologies in order to anticipate the evolution of the company offer
Annual Forecasted Costs:
- Establish and Consolidate annual forecasted costs for the Staff augmentation (education, travel, events), and prepare the annual budget in consultation with BU Managers.
- Supervise and monitor the spends of the organization according to the approved budget
- Direct reporting to NATEK Director, responsible of Operation
- Maintains control over audited procedures (quality and security) to ensure compliance. If weaknesses are identified, reports them to the Quality department
- Annual Presentation to NATEK Board: periodical objectives, actions plan, outstanding issues and recommendation
What you can expect from us:
- Management of operation process and workflow for corporate customers in a non-corporate back office team
- Impact on international operations on a group level and global customers
- Cooperation with the Board
- Real influence on building customers’ relations and expansion of NATEK Services
- Implement new process aimed to enhance delivery and operations
- Regular evaluation of your development
- Opportunities for professional growth: Head of Operations and more for job rotation program
- Benefits which make the difference: Private medical care, MultiSport card, flexible working time, remote work, learning platform UDEMY access, Referral Program, Personal Event Bonus, 5 years club
- The transparent recruitment process with clear feedback
What we expect from you:
- 8 years of an experience in similar position: IT, Technical, Operational or Administrative Service Management
- Experience in operations delivered in large, dispersed and corporate environment
- Broad understanding of IT market
- Experience in establishing and maintaining long-term customer relations
- Knowledge of ITIL and ISO processes, ITIL certificate is an advantage
- People management experience within a medium size team
- Understanding of business lifecycle and dealing with operational issues
- Excellent communication and leadership skills are essential- must be effective at communicating with various persona: clients, NATEK Management team, IT consultants
- English language skills on an advanced level
- Fluency in English, other language as French or German is a plus
Building on our shared company values – accountability, expertise and partnership - NATEK's mission is to deliver high quality IT outsourcing and consulting services in the CEE region. Since 2004, our employees have been participating projects for our partners from all over the world in the most important sectors, including finance and insurance, telecommunications, and IT infrastructure. NATEK has offices in Poland, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic and Slovakia, and thanks to a team of over 500 experts, including project managers, programmers and administrators, we are able to effectively support our partners.