- al. Jana Pawła II 19, 00-854 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ważna jeszcze miesiącdo: 12 maj 2020
- Pełny etat
If you enjoy collaborating and identifying ways to improve processes, then our Summer Internship Program is right for you. Our program is designed to develop a pipeline of well-rounded future leaders with core business skills for a variety of roles within JPMorgan Chase. You'll work with professionals to drive growth, make sure operations are effective and manage risk while maintaining the highest standards.
You'll gain insight into how our businesses come together to serve our clients around the world. You'll have the opportunity to make meaningful contributions while developing your professional expertise in a dynamic team environment.
Working here means joining a collaborative, supportive team. We want your diverse perspective to help us innovate the next wave of products and solutions for our clients. We'll give you what you need to succeed including training, mentoring, access to senior leaders and projects that engage all your skills.
What You Can Expect
This 10-week Operation Summer Internship Program* delivers in-depth industry training, mentorship and hands-on experience.
You'll make an impact through:
- Partnering with managers and colleagues to develop and deliver solutions to internal stakeholders and business groups
- Developing analytical and leadership skills through hands-on experience
- Contributing to large-scale programs and initiatives in one of the core disciplines
- Participating in on-going training and development opportunities
- Expanding your professional network within the program, across your location and your team
You'll participate in one of our core disciplines:
- Analytics: Analysing and presenting key performance metrics and data and providing critical reports for senior management
- Project Management: Working with Operations, Finance, Risk Management, Product Management, Client Services, Technology, Legal and Compliance to communicate business needs and help drive the direction of a project throughout its life cycle
- Process Improvement: Identifying potential improvement opportunities by assessing risks, costs, and benefits of alternative decisions and engaging business stakeholders
- Risk & Controls: Evaluating and quantifying control gaps, operational risk impacts, compliance initiatives and/or regulatory requirements across our businesses
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with a vision and initiative to develop solutions that drive change.
Key skills and interests include:
- A well-rounded academic background is important – minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is mandatory (you can be prior your diploma defence)
- You should be in your final year of study and be available to start on the full-time job in October 2020*
- Good analytical skills, logical thinker with strong attention to details
- Ability to work with, and use, large amounts of data in organized and effective manner
- Proficient in using MS Windows applications (Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint)
- Ability to multitask, good time management and prioritization skills including the ability to work within strict deadlines
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
But beyond that, what we’re most interested in are the things that make you, you: the personal qualities, outside interests and achievements beyond academia that demonstrate the kind of person you are and the difference you could bring to the team.
To be considered for this role, you will be required to complete the video interview powered By HireVue.
*Internship Program will start from 6th of July. Top performers will receive full-time job offers from
1st of October 2020.