- Południowa 27c, 71-001 Szczecin, PolskaSzczecin, zachodniopomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 25 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
- Education: Graduate- Technical or Economics School (preferable)
- Fluent English, both verbally and writing (essential condition)
- Computer literacy (MS Office- Excel especially)
- Experience with Dynamics AX (or other ERP system, is a must)
- Experience: minimum 3 years within procurement
- Travel: Available for travel 10-20 days per year, primarily to Denmark but also all over the world Your
- Place Purchase orders in time to your own commodity
- Daily follow-up on delayed deliveries and returns to Supplier
- Master data maintenance
- Inventory management
- Proactive Suppliers management
- Collaboration with Category Managers
- Following Supply Chain Strategy
- Being part of a team where we all help to optimize our way of working
- Coordination with Warehouse and material receiving
- Job in a leading global Company
- Participation in creating market-leading technology products for customers around the world
- Lots of interesting challenges that will require your technical, analytical and communicative skills Personal growth and development
- Work in unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
- English classes
- Private healthcare and Multisport card to keep you fit and well
- Company events to keep you connected with colleagues
Do you see yourself in 3Shape world?
Welcome to 3Shape universe.
Please note that only resumes in English will be considered.
Please add consent for processing personal data:
“I agree to process my personal data for current recruitment procedure in accordance with article 6 item 1 lit. "a" of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27th of April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation).”
If you would like that your CV is placed in 3Shape recruitment data base for future recruitment, please add second clause in your CV: “I agree to process my personal data for future recruitment procedures as well”.
In accordance with provisions of GDPR please be informed that the data controller in this case is 3Shape Poland Sp. z o. o. with headquarters in Szczecin 71-001, at Południowa 27C, but your application may be proceeded within the 3Shape Group. Your personal data will be used only for purpose related to the recruitment procedures and will be kept in our database for a period of 12 months. More information about proceeding of your personal data by 3Shape you may find here or contacting local HR Department.
Please be informed, in case of interview in our company, that the 3Shape Poland Sp. z o. o. uses closed circuit television (CCTV) images to provide a safe and secure environment for employees and for visitors to the 3Shape Poland Sp. z o. o. business premises as well as to protect the 3Shape Poland Sp. z o. o. property and assets. The CCTV system may be used to investigate security incidents in order to secure evidence, should such incidents occur. All footage gathered is stored no longer than 30 days. The images that are filmed are recorded centrally and held in a secure location.