Operational Buyer with German
Advisory Group TEST Human Resources
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 lata temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- rekrutacja zdalna
Flexible working time (possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 10:00)
Full time contract
Our Client operates as an international organization with a worldwide delivery structure providing business services in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT. It’s our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation.
As an internationally operating company, is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
- University degree or at least accomplished 3rd year of studies in any disciplines
- Min. 1 year of professional experience in the area of procurement/logistics/supply chain
- Good English and German skills (min. B2)
- Working knowledge of MS Office (in particular Excel and PowerPoint)
- Good command of Procurement related tools will be an asset
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Solution orientation
- Great attention to detail and strong organizational skills
As a Operational Buyer you will be responsible for providing administrative support in one or more specialized functions of Procurement such as Requisition-2-Procure (R2P), Operational Procurement, Purchase requisitioning & GR posting, IT Webshop requisitioning, Catalogue & PSG marketplace Administration/Management, Contract Administration/Management.
The scope of the duties includes:
- Performing standard procurement activities and clarifying operational issues
- Handling daily contact with customers, conducting error analyses and providing comprehensive solution to the end customer
- Maintaining very good level of service provided to the customer and taking responsibility for building positive image of LGBS towards customers
- Timely and accurately process procurement transactions
- Selecting proper buying channel
- Completing, releasing, monitoring and following-up purchase orders
- Searching independently for information to reduce knowledge gaps and proposes own solutions to the existing problems
- Developing and updating internal procedures; acting as Subject Matter
- Supporting Team Leader and senior employees in operational tasks (calls, statistics, reports, workshops etc.)
- Providing training for new associates
- Participating in additional projects
What do we offer?