- Lubieszyńska 59, 72-006 Mierzyn, PolskaSzczecin, zachodniopomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
DGS operates in Poland since 2007. The company, initially under the name Oticon Polska Production, manufactured hearing aids at a manufacturing facility in Mierzyn. Over the course of its 10-year existence, the company expanded their production range to technologically advanced hearing aids and diagnostic equipment, as well as IT, HR, software development, quality assurance, finances and logistic services. Due to the dynamic growth and experienced staff, a decision was made in 2015 to create a new organisation, which would provide its services to companies being parts of the William Demant Group. Currently, DGS employs 2200 people in Poland and is constantly expanding its operations, while continuously hiring new employees.
We are looking for a results-driven and confident Financial Controller whose main responsibility is to control the cost spend out of Central Production (Ballerup + Mierzyn). Besides the controlling aspect of the job it is important that all members of the team take on a finance partner role for their respective in order to help/ support reducing cost, highlight potentials and challenge the respective heads of departments.
Joining our team:
- you work in a friendly and professional 6-person financial and production controlling team - open for knowledge and experiences exchange;
- you have the possibility of continuous development through contact with specialists in their fields, but also through participation in projects and trainings;
- you have the opportunity to implement your own ideas;
- you work in an organization based on the Danish management model, where we value the balance between work and free time.
What tasks are waiting for you?
- Preparation of financial analyses in terms of business requirements.
- Monthly reporting to the parent company.
- Streamlining financial processes.
- Cooperation with the accounting area located in the Shared Service Center and with global finance.
- Participation in financial audits.
- Support in projects (e.g. savings calculation).
- Preparation of business cases presenting the profitability of undertaken initiatives.
- Participation in the budgeting process.
- you have solid written and verbal Polish and English communication skills;
- you have a minimum 2 years of experience in financial analysis, controlling environment;
- you worked on the position of controller, finance business analyst, executive assistant or similar - preferably in a production company;
- you have a higher education in economics, finance or a related field;
- you work with MS Excel on a daily basis and use its functions fluently;
- you have a knowledge of PowerBI/SQL it will be an advantage, this job is for you!