private medical care
Operational Excellence - Lean Expert
NORDEA Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
- offer expired over a month ago
- contract of employment
- hybrid work
Drive implementation of Operational Excellence/Lean system (Daily Management, Continuous Improvement, Structured Problem Solving, Gemba walks, Layered Audit etc.) in service environment
Facilitate Kaizen events and other improvement projects
Support the business in resolving issues, using the known Lean and 6S tools, the CI methodology, Kaizen events and Problem Solving as a way to improve Quality, Delivery, Cost and Employee Satisfaction
Catalyse improvement culture by sharing, implementing, and sustaining best practices across different service lines
Develop and deliver Operational Excellence/Lean training programmes together with Nordea Learning Team
Recommended certifications: LSSGB / LSSBB or Internal Nordea OX certifications or proven track record of successfully completed Lean projects
Desired proficiency with basic statistical analysis and change management techniques
Ability to utilise basic statistical analysis (average, standard deviation, charts: bar, pie, run, Pareto etc.) to drive improvement initiatives/problem solving
Workshop facilitation skills (also remote/virtual) and fluency in managing communication to various stakeholders as a part of change management process
At least 2 years of relevant working experience from LEAN/OX area
retirement pension plan
Training access to Udemy platform, English courses
Modern office and equipment
Attractive benefit package
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Operational Excellence and Data unit within the Automation, Data & Change organization. As an Operational Excellence/Lean Expert you'll play a valuable role in shaping the way Operational Excellence as a capability is further implemented and developed in Nordea Operations - the part of the organisation running all of Nordea's customer related operations and thereby supporting the Business Areas in delivering products and services to our customers.
You'll join a fun, collaborative and dynamic team with great atmosphere. Our team consists of experts from different Nordic locations and Poland. The role is based in Łódź, Warsaw or Tallinn.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best - and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
* Have strong observation, listening, and written/oral communication skills
* Demonstrate ability to coach and mentor individuals on their personal transformation to Operational Excellence
* Are able to collaborate with individuals at all levels within the organization
* Have the right mindset and knowhow to participate in continuous process improvement efforts (ex. Lean, Six Sigma, Agile)
* Have professional level English-language written and oral communication skills, organizational and time management skills
* Demonstrate strong ownership as well as ability to collaborate closely with other team members and stakeholders
* Have passion for improvements and self-development - everything is learning
* Are able to initiate and generate action, but you are also mastering the deployment and follow-up steps in order to secure successful and sustainable change
* Possess strong skills in Microsoft Office. Experience of using Power BI is a plus!
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
NORDEA Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
Nordea is a leading Nordic universal bank. We are helping our customers realise their dreams and aspirations – and we have done that for 200 years. We want to make a real difference for our customers and the communities where we operate – by being a strong and personal financial partner.
Would you like to work as Operational Excellence (OX) Expert Supporting GBS Operations? We are now looking for an Operational Excellence/Lean Expert to manage and develop the OX methodology and support with the implementation of it in Operational Service Lines. We enable and initiate sustainable Continuous Improvement activities leading to great customer experiences and improved efficiency in Nordea Operations.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We're more than just a Nordic bank, we're one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you'll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.