Operational Lead Governance Program Central Compliance
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We are looking for a talented Operations Lead for the Governance program in Central Compliance to drive delivery of our core processes so that the Group can meet its key corporate governance obligations.
You are curious and solution oriented, often challenging yourself (and others) to develop and strengthen how frameworks are operationalized and executed effectively. The core competencies you demonstrate are diligence and focus to consistently deliver, along with determination and courage to speak-up and continuously improve the work-product.
In addition; you have a highly energetic and can-do work ethic. You build trust through the quality of you what you do, and have a dynamic mind-set. You want to dive-in, ask questions and be client centric.
In your daily work, you will:
- Maintain the dynamic inventories, be responsible for ensuring they are updated (daily) and available across the bank
- Ensure the highest standard of data quality and reliability. Drive improvements to approaches and processes to uplift operational effectiveness and user experiences
- Advise and guide the team and key stakeholders; be the SME on the “data” and technical side of operations
- Help inform decisions using facts and insight; use to collaborate and partner with the Group’s most Senior Management and Stakeholders and pick up their evolving needs
- Define requirements front to back; including business/technical requirements to lessons learnt/recommendations and plans. Syndicate and drive their use to facilitate continuous improvement
- Own the technical steps of the operational processes and provide solutions; and have a relentless passion to question the status-quo to minimize over-engineering
- Develop associated documentation and playbooks; promote trust, reliability and auditability
In joining us, you will have an outstanding opportunity to be at the heart of how we protect the franchise and build trust in Credit Suisse; balancing the needs of our ExB, our Group BoD, regulators and our shareholders and clients.
Your future colleagues
The Governance Program (Central Compliance) team is responsible for developing, maintaining, and advising on key corporate governance compliance frameworks spanning the divisional, country, and legal entity dimensions of the Group’s matrix governance structure. Our objective is to protect holistically the Credit Suisse franchise. The topics we cover are fundamental to a strong future for Credit Suisse. Accordingly, our stakeholders are varied, span the Group, and reach beyond to external parties including regulators and auditors. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A university data science / math / economics – or equivalent degree
- 3 years+ proven experience in operations and / or as a data analyst, or with equivalent experience (preferably as delivery lead)
- Excellent data analytical and conceptual skills, able to solve problems with a keen eye for detail
- Critical thinking, ability to organize work and manage projects (Agile method an asset). Proven ability to manage work effectively under pressure
- Be fast-paced, dynamic and flexible. Think and act independently and discretely, whilst also being team-oriented
- Outstanding communication skills; experience engaging with a variety of business partners from across the organization, and at all seniority levels
- Excellent MS Excel and SharePoint skills (VBA knowledge will be an asset)
- Outstanding visualization skills (i.e. PowerPoint), and strong command of other MS office products
- High English language skills (particularly in written form); German is an asset
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives