- Generała Władysława Sikorskiego 2Pruszcz Gdański, pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Luminator Technology Group’s family of companies are leaders in the development and manufacture of passenger information, lighting and display solutions, and video surveillance for public transit, rail, law enforcement, military and commercial transportation applications. Our trusted brands are recognized worldwide, and our commitment to our customers in the mass transit and aerospace industries remains unsurpassed. We are continuing to grow our team by adding an Operational Purchaser into our LTG Poland Sp. z o.o organization.
Your daily tasks will be:
- working with suppliers from all over the world,
- close cooperation with different departmants: Planning, Warehouse, Engineering and other internal clients in Poland, Europe and USA,
- checking purchase prosposals acc. system demands,
- responsiblity for comprehensive and on time execution of purchase orders in accordence with agreements and procedures,
- responsiblity for stocks of dedicated commodity,
- finding saving opportunities,
- improving purchasing process and implementing new solutions and ideas,
- taking part in various projects across organization.
We expect that you:
- have at least 2 years of experience in Purchasing Dept.,
- are positive and open-minded person,
- know English to communicate easily,
- are not affraid of working under pressure of time and deadlines,
- like solving problems, not finding them,
- have a lot of great ideas to imporve your daily work,
- know German as your advantage for us.
You can apply to the environment where we can offer you:
- employment contract,
- an interesting job with varied tasks,
- a pleasant and inspiring working environment in an open-minded, highly motivated team,
- international environment with many contacts in Europe,
- the chance to create your own way of working,
- personal development opportunities,
- English lessons/group insurance/integration events and more...
We believe that the TALENT, KNOWLEDGE and COMMITMENT of our people is the backbone of our company/business. Our people are respectful, trustworthy, value diversity and are committed to TEAMWORK. We relentlessly pursue EXCELLENCE in all that we do. We respond with a sense of URGENCY to the needs of both our internal and external customers. We believe TRANSPARENCY and ACCOUNTABILITY are core to our success.