- Ogłoszenie wygasło 15 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
For our client, leading global financial services company, currently, we are looking for employees for the position:
- Prepare materials for monthly control governance activities with Operations senior management. This includes working with global and regional Line Risk Managers to compile the control pack, and help the functional & regional line management team understand risk profiles whilst providing independent risk challenges and ensuring that all key risks and regulatory requirements are well-understood and relevant issues are escalated.
- Site-specific responsibility includes issues and incidents documentation for all Operations incidents with primary control failure in the location.
- Investigate Operations’ risk and control issues, especially those occurring in Poland; communicate and monitor identified risk issues and suggest/track appropriate corrective action. Challenge business around risk indicators and will need an understanding of regulatory landscape.
- Analysis of Operational processes, which includes deep dives, to understand risk and controls and recommend enhancements and risk frameworks, in order to remediate areas of control weakness.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
Operational Risk Management - through coverage/oversight role, ideally covering Operations
Good risk mindset - highlighted through above or prior experience in a risk function, Compliance or Internal Audit
Advanced communication skills - can articulate complex risk proposals in a structured, targeted and impactful manner.
Intermediate Powerpoint, Word and Excel skills - required for effective analysis and presentation of risk and control issues.
Inquisitive mindset with a desire to build professional relationships at all levels within the firm.
Please send your English CV.