- Senatorska 16, 00-082 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Establishes and oversees the application of internal control and operational risk policies, technology and tools, and governance processes to create lasting solutions for minimizing losses from failed internal processes, inadequate controls, and emerging risks.
Assesses risks and drive actions to address the root causes that persistently lead to operational risk losses by challenging both historical and proposed practices.
Establishes and maintains a robust control environment and culture within the Citi businesses worldwide.
Assists management in achieving and maintaining strategic objectives, promotes efficiency, reduces the risk of loss and helps ensure compliance with corporate polices, procedures, laws and regulatory requirements.
Recommends control enhancements as needed.
Establishes a rapport with Business Managers, Compliance, Internal Audit and Legal.
Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
Carries out activities related to monitoring of control mechanisms, including in particular vertical testing at the Bank for key control mechanisms for material processes based on the applicable guidelines (resulting from legal regulations, supervisory recommendations, internal policies and procedures).
Submits creative, comprehensive solutions to identified risks and control problems.
Flexibility in executing the role of the controller or lead controller for the control activities performed by the Bureau.
Proactively participates in initiatives aimed at continuous risk awareness raising and building an adequate control environment at the Bank.
Participates in developing the control environment at the Bank in the context of increasing efficiency, proposing solutions in this area, including those using technological solutions.
Manages the risk review process - regular and ad hoc - and ensures their timely execution.
Identifies and escalates emerging risks (bank wide and cross-risk categories).
- At least 3 years of experience in performing independent risk or control functions, gained in Risk, Internal Control or Audit units
- Knowledge of regulations related to performed tasks
- Over 5 years’ experience in Operational Risk is desired. Other risk and control disciplines would be a plus – credit, and market.
- Knowledge of certain aspects of the Bank's regulatory and legal environment, market standards and internal policies and procedures.
- Experience in working in a financial institution, in particular in units responsible for risk management and / or control units.
- Expertise in the following is beneficial: Fraud Awareness and Risk Management Legal and Regulatory Compliance, specifically
- Fluent English and Polish
- University degree
As an employer we offer:
- Professional development experience through work in one of the top international banking institutions
- Work in a team expert openly sharing their knowledge
- Participation in challenging projects
- Rich social package (such as: medical care, fitness card, life insurance, pension plan)
The role of Operational Risk Senior Manager is located at Bank Handlowy S.A. in Warsaw: