Jarosty (pow. piotrkowski), łódzkie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 10 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
At IKEA we look for people not CVs. We believe that we share the same values and who you are is more important to us than your previous experience.
- Have work experience in (preferable) distribution, retail, logistics or similar,
- University degree in logistics, economics, business administration or relevant working experience,
- Good knowledge of IKEA Supply Chain processes,
- Good knowledge about Warehouse Logistics processes in IKEA and ESP Distribution Center / Central Distribution Center,
- Have work experience in preparing and updating reports and also working with KPIs,
- Have an ability to work in a team and with different business stakeholders, within or outside the organization,
- Proactive mindset and openness to share opinions and adjustments to processes,
- Have good computer skills and high proficiency in Microsoft Office,
- Can communicate both in Polish and English (written and spoken),
- Know and share IKEA values.
About the job:
In the role of Operational Support Co-worker you will define, develop, implement and manage the operational and administrative processes to support the stability and growth of Distribution Center / Central Distribution Center in Jarosty by everyday supervision of the warehouse operations and processes.
- Securing the Service Provider (SP)'s operational performance in all respects (as defined by relevant KPIs, in relation to capacity, precision, qualitative parameters, claims, safety, etc.); identify, monitor & implement relevant actions,
- Administrating and updating relevant IT systems used in Supply Chain,
- Implement new SP set-ups, operationally and in close cooperation with other relevant functions. Contribute to development of working methods and other steering documents.
- Creating a link between SP's, and Distribution Center / Central Distribution Center operating frame, to find opportunities for costs optimization,
- Being contact person for carriers, stores, suppliers and other IKEA units,
- Preparing and updating reports about transport and warehouse operations,
- Analysing and monitoring of warehouse and transport KPIs e.g. Lead Time, Loading and Unloading Performance, Volumes, Filling Rate and others,
- Securing availability of loading units and right documentation in place and time,
- "Ad hoc" purchasing activities (purchase out of agreed frame" / spots): Within the mandate given, contribute to secure capacity in unforeseen situations,
- Leading the projects and participation in operational projects.
In this role you will report to the Operational Support Manager.
This role is located at Central Distribution Center in Jarosty k/Piotrkowa Trybunalskiego.
- that you would stay with us for a longer time - we provide a contract of employment,
- that you would develop and build your skill with us – together we will create a development path that will suit your needs,
- to ensure the safety of you and your family - we provide medical care, Pension Plan and Accident Insurance,
- to appreciate your achievements,
- to give you the opportunity to choose additional benefits ex. cafeteria programme (including eg. Multisport card) – learn more on www.ikea.pl/TwojaStronaPracy.
Due to the fact that this position requires specific competences, please attach any file to your application in which you will present us your experience.
IKEA Distribution Services is part of the Customer Fulfilment area at INGKA Group, whose main role is to ensure an effective process of delivering IKEA products and the implementation of key services for customers. Customer Fulfilment is part of the IKEA Retail business area. It plays a fundamental role in the process of building multi-channel sales for IKEA customers. Thanks to these processes, we can meet the vision of INGKA Group to create better conditions for everyday life for many people.