- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
European Business Support Center, the Center of Excellence based in Warsaw, has taken over operations from Marsh Europe in order to let our colleagues focus directly on clients. In our daily work, we strive for efficiency, high quality and outstanding results delivering them in a timely manner. Our scope of service includes client onboarding, policy servicing, fiduciary and other corporate service activities. We are in the heart of Marsh value proposition for multinational clients, therefore our daily work allows us to stay connected to business and colleagues across Europe.
A person in this role will be supporting insurance brokers from Marsh Netherlands in Multinational Client Services' activities.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Development opportunities
- Home office and flexible working hours
- Casual dress code and integration events
- Variety of benefits (private healthcare, life insurance, retirement plan, sports card/culture card, fruits at the office)
WE WILL COUNT ON YOU TO:
- Daily interact with Dutch and English natives: local brokers from the Netherlands
- Manage insurance policies by creating documentation, introducing changes in multiple systems
- Create and edit client contracts
- Track policy and premium payments with brokers worldwide
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- Good English (B2) and Dutch (B2)
- Attention to detail
- Strong customer-focus abilities
WHAT MAKES YOU STAND OUT:
- Insurance knowledge and/or background will be a great asset
- Ability to build relationship with colleagues
- Open minded with fast learning capabilities
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Marsh & McLennan Companies is a global professional services firm offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and people. Marsh is a leader in insurance broking and risk management; Guy Carpenter is a leader in providing risk and reinsurance intermediary services; Mercer is a leader in talent, health, retirement and investment consulting; and Oliver Wyman is a leader in management consulting. With annual revenue of $13 billion and approximately 60,000 colleagues worldwide, Marsh & McLennan Companies provides analysis, advice and transactional capabilities to clients in more than 130 countries. The Company is committed to being a responsible corporate citizen and making a positive impact in the communities in which it operates. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity. Visit www.mmc.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MMC_Global
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients regardless of their gender expression or identity, marital or civil partnership status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation or beliefs. We are proud of our inclusive culture where everyone feels empowered to bring their whole selves to work and thrive. Learn more about our foundational values, mission and vision for the future by reviewing our Greater Good Policy.