- Prosta 68, 00-838 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 19 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
What can you expect?
EBSC has taken over operations from Marsh Europe in order to let our colleagues focus directly on clients. In our daily work, we strive for efficiency, high quality and outstanding results delivering them in a timely manner. Our scope of service includes policy management, claims, procurement, data management, billing, sales support activities and other. We are in the heart of Marsh value proposition for multinational clients, therefore our daily work allows us to stay connected to business and colleagues across Europe.
A person in this role will be supporting insurance brokers from Belgium (French part) in an administrative activities.
What is in it for you?
- Development opportunities
- Home office and flexible working hours
- Casual dress code and integration events
- Variety of benefits (private healthcare, life insurance, retirement plan, sports card/culture card, fruits at the office)
We will count on you to:
- Daily interact with French and English natives: local brokers, insurers and clients
- Coordinate policy lifecycle for clients in Belgium
- Manage insurance policies by creating documentation, introducing changes in multiple systems
- Create and edit client contracts
- Send contractual and accounting documents to clients and insurers
- Issue insurance certificates to clients
What you need to have:
- Good French (B2) and good knowledge of English (B2 min.)
- Good command of MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of SAP systems
What makes you stand out:
- Minimum 1 year professional experience, preferably in in BPO/SSC
- Ability to build relationship with colleagues
- Open minded with fast learning capabilities
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Work in a people-oriented team with dynamic colleagues and leaders
- Development within a growing company
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Business casual dress code
- Attractive benefits package (including private health care, sports card, life insurance, lunch card)
- Office building in Warsaw city center
Marsh is the world’s leading insurance broker and risk adviser. With over 35,000 colleagues operating in more than 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data driven risk solutions and advisory services. Marsh is a business of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With annual revenue approaching US $17 billion and 76,000 colleagues worldwide, MMC helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses: Marsh, Guy Carpenter, Mercer, and Oliver Wyman. Follow Marsh on Twitter @MarshGlobal; LinkedIn; Facebook; and YouTube, or subscribe to BRINK.
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients regardless of their gender expression or identity, marital or civil partnership status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation or beliefs. We are proud of our inclusive culture where everyone feels empowered to bring their whole selves to work and thrive. Learn more about our foundational values, mission and vision for the future by reviewing our Greater Good Policy.