sharing the costs of sports activities
- Offer expired 9 days ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular), senior specialist (Senior)
OPERATIONS BUSINESS SUPPORT SPECIALIST is responsible for monitoring, maintaining and improving company’s car fleet management and related processes, establishing and managing of sourcing processes for peripherals (all type of mobile devices), and all related procedures. He/She develops and implements vehicle and other equipment preventive maintenance programs, safe fleet trainings, coordinates car fleet budget as well as develop and maintain outside vendor and service provider relationships. He/she acts in accordance with local legislation and company policies & procedures.
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
- Implements vehicle activities consistent with Global policies and procedures to promote safe, cost-effective, and appropriate operation of the fleet
- Disseminates vehicle and safety information to drivers
- Collects, reviews, and maintains information such as monthly vehicle usage reports, quarterly personal mileage reports, etc.
- Provides/coordinates trainings for drivers as per Global policy and maintains record of written acknowledgement by drivers
- Conducts monthly driving record review and reports suspect cases to Business Excellence & PMO lead
- Assures compliance with timely accident and vehicle damage reporting requirements, vehicle safety inspections, and emissions inspections
- Coordinates communication with the Regional Car Fleet Manager
- Coordinate vehicles purchase, replacement and disposal process
- Coordinate processes related to ordering and maintenance of additional equipment for employees including phones, sim cards and others
- Provides regular monthly reports on usage of telecommunication devices to Business Excellence & PMO Lead. Report suspects noncompliance cases.
- Cooperate with Business Excellence & PMO Lead on design, development and implementation of programs, projects and assignments in the area of fleet and telecommunication services management as well as other Business Excellence Processes.
- Works with functions and project managers to deliver project and resource plans that are consistent in approach and methodology of company polices
- Leads project as assigned.
Minimum 5 years of experience working in business operations, fleet or administration management or similar
Education: University / master’s degree or Equivalent
High learning agility and open attitude for change
Excellent communication & presentation skills
Strong teamwork and collaboration skills with demonstrated ability to develop and use collaborative relationship internally and externally
Excellent organizational skills and drive for results
Accountability and perfection in execution
Good analytical skills and ability to draw conclusions from data
Good knowledge of MS office, especially excel and power point
Excellent English knowledge of both spoken and written,
High level of ethical standards in business
What we offer
An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
private medical care
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.com for more information.