- Wagonowa 2, WrocławWrocław, Lower Silesia
- Offer expired a month ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular), junior specialist (Junior)
How You’ll have an Impact:
You will learn to manage the day to day operations for assigned customer(s). Your goal will be to maintain and develop relationships, increase volume, maximize profitability, and maintain requisite service levels. You will gain a basic understanding of market and pricing knowledge necessary to quote opportunities in addition to consistent operational collaboration with internal and external parties.
- Understand growth strategy, goals, commitments, policies, and struggle points of accounts.
- Accept, build, schedule and track all customer shipments from point A to Z, including all pertinent information and documentation.
- Prioritize and communicate internally and externally in an effective and professional manner using the appropriate method of communication.
- Work through problems and provide effective solutions, escalate issues when appropriate.
- Develop internal relationships
- Develop strong relationships with customer planners, logistics teams, and facilities.
- Manage daily load board, take responsibility for ensuring loads are covered and serviced properly.
- Provide customers with spot rates and understand how to calculate associated costs.
Ability to speak German in professional environment
Ability to speak English in professional environment
Communication – You will be speaking with customers over the phone & face to face.
Problem Solving – Ops Reps must be able to critically solve issues as they arise both internally and externally.
Organization – Prioritization & time management are key
Continuous Improvement - identifying, analyzing and improving operational processes to optimize performance and ultimately enhance the end user experience
Practical knowledge of European road transportation market
corporate products and services at discounted prices
video games at work
coffee / tea
parking space for employees
Logistics is at the heart of everything around you. As a leading third-party logistics (3PL) service provider, Coyote® plays a crucial role in the global supply chain and delivery of goods across many sectors around the world, which makes us an essential business.
Powered by proprietary technology, smart people, and unrivalled commitment, Coyote’s success revolves around its vision:
We lead. We innovate. We move the world’s freight—forward.
Since Coyote Logistics is growing fast and is a highly dynamic organization, its European finance organization is as well developing and challenged to get better digitized and in control. At the end of 2019, the new European VP Finance started and is on track with developing a new finance structure and building a more business orientated, real-time focused culture. One of his focus area’s is to optimize and digitize the finance functions.
Preferred Education & Experience:
Customer service, and/or operations experience within the logistics and transport industry. Knowledge of LEAN or other process improvement methodologies.
Please note Coyote positions are constantly evolving & job responsibilities will enhance as you grow in your career.