Aon is the global leader in human resource consulting and outsourcing solutions. Our truly international team is made up of 29 000 employees working in more than 90 countries worldwide.
We were one of the first human resources administration outsourcing centers in Poland and are one of the most experienced and well established employers in the market. We have 900 colleagues in our Krakow office, ranging from young graduates to the most experienced professionals in the field. We are proud of our drive to continuously improve our processes, customer service values and great atmosphere in our team.
Come and join one of the best teams in Poland!
We are currently looking for:
Operations Delivery Manager – Core HR Team
Working as part of our Operations team the Operations Delivery Manager is accountable for day to day service delivery and the management and development of client facing teams across multiple locations (Poland, UK and India). Our teams follow procedures, process transactions and provide administration support for the HR processes of our clients.
- achieving Service Levels and Key Performance Indicators include holding team managers accountable for team management and delivery of service,
- interacting with key client contacts and managing vendors. The Operations Manager works with key internal and client stakeholders to drive process improvements in the client organization, address critical service and performance issues and identify additional scope and revenue.
- leading Operational Projects and Change with major focus on efficiencies, process improvements and growth.
- Work in an international or outsourcing company will be an asset.
- Minimum of 1 year of operational management experience in international environment is required.
- Experience of working in an industry relevant to the HR administration will be an asset.
- Fluency in English Language – C1+ Level is required (CEFR scale or equivalent).
- Fluency in Foreign Language: French, German, Spanish, Russian – C1 Level would be an asset (CEFR Scale or equivalent).
- University degree or Relevant Business Experience is required.
- Key Stakeholder and Client Management experience at a management level is required.
- Proven track record in delivering results to an external client base through the effective management of large teams is required.
- Experience of engaging and motivating colleagues to create a satisfying work environment is required.
- Experience in project/implementation work would be an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- High level of self-motivation and pro-activity is required.
- A high orientation to quality, improvement and service delivery is required.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines is required.
- Strong problem solving and decisions making skills are required.
- Very good organizational and time management skills are required.
- Spotless record and strong ethos.
- A promising career path and individual development plan
- A large number of career opportunities in different business areas
- Cooperation with young, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues
- The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous and competitive benefits package (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers – find out what else is waiting for you!)
- Offices in close proximity to Krakow’s city centre
- The chance to participate in social events and charity actions