- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
We are looking for an Operations Manager, who wants to be part of the new great journey and opening of a new production facility in Łódź.
Our Client provides high-quality product offer and a wide range of services to fit individual needs with great flexibility.
So if you want to work in a global, creative company that cares about employees and their constant development,
a friendly atmosphere in the workplace is important for you,
and you want to be a part of something new and have an impact,
then join the company that helps people turn their ideas into brands and products and value people for who they are.
If you are willing to take on a new challenge, just contact us! We will happily provide you with more details about the offer.
The Operations Manager organizes and oversees all aspects of the overall manufacturing process and flow through implementing and following production standards, efficiently managing and training staff, inventory management, as well as equipment capacity planning and proper maintenance procedures.
- setting up Poland facility for work:
- planning resources
- working on legal requirements
- overseeing the facility setup process
- closely cooperating with the Facilities Manager to ensure the facility runs smoothly
- employee onboarding, training, and management
- implementing company's internal systems
- setting up a workflow according to Lean Manufacturing principles
- closely cooperating with teammates across the globe
- hands-on involvement in daily operations
- implementing project management principles in everyday work
what we expect
- previous experience as a production manager or production director in textile or printing company
- experience in a similar position, especially in greenfield projects
- great communication skills
- team-leading experience
- proficiency in LEAN and Sigma6 principles
- degree in Engineering or other relevant field preferred
- fluency in English
what we offer
- international career opportunities
- exciting work in a fast-growing company
- training provided by our team worldwide
- employee benefit package (health insurance, trainings)
- opportunity to learn and grow professionally
- interesting team-building events and inspiring guest lectures
Agencja zatrudnienia – nr wpisu 47