Our Client is an international plastic processing company, specialized in the manufacturing of packaging products for diverse industries and applications.
Currently our Client is looking to hire a motivated and experienced person for the position of:
- Managing the local manufacturing plant of less than one hundred people,
- Assuring smooth continuous manufacturing operation (24/7),
- Achieving business goals in terms of production, processes improvements, team development etc.,
- Taking care of quality, costs and safety,
- Assuming a leading role in the future development of the production site,
- Direct and indirect management of the teams, leading team building activities, taking care of people's motivation, development, training etc.,
- Building and optimizing processes,
- Defining and monitoring KPIs.
- A university degree in engineering/technical field, strong practical technical abilities,
- At least 5 years of experience in managing production/operation within a manufacturing environment,
- Leadership competence and established experience in team management (hiring, training, motivating and coaching, giving feedback etc.),
- Good understanding of supply chain management,
- Very good knowledge of production means and processes,
- Organizational and multitasking competence, ability to set up processes and prioritize tasks, flexible entrepreneurial approach,
- Good business understanding and financial awareness,
- Experience in optimizing processes,
- Knowledge of Lean Management principles,
- Experience in working with the ERP systems.
- Fluent English.