Mango Mama Group sp. z o.o.O firmie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 15 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
MANGO MAMA – indian food made with love
MANGO MAMA is a dynamically growing chain of restaurants serving Indian cuisine and more. We focus on quality, freshness and the highest standards of service, and what's more, we believe that every meal is an amazing journey and can become an unforgettable experience for our guests.
Our mission is to connect people. Unite them at one table. To show that food prepared with love - especially those that you can share with your loved ones - is, apart from satisfaction in itself, simply one of the most important elements of life.
- Managing day-to-day operations while also working toward long-term business goals,
- Identifying profits and losses and operating within the parameters of budgets,
- Daily communication across many teams (accounting, operations, human resources, and executive management),
- Interviewing, hiring, training and managing new supervisors and managers,
- Developing the team and provide paths for growth within the company,
- Maintaining company culture and staff morale,
- Keeping operations as streamlined as possible,
- Understanding key revenue drivers and identify any room for improvement,
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth,
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics,
- Optimisation of sales along side with marketing solutions & CRM.
- Ensuring compliance standards such as HACCP.
Your skills & abilities:
- Fluent English, both written and spoken,
- 10-15 yrs of experience on similar position in gastronomy is essential,
- High level of communication skills,
- Extremely organized,
- Passion for providing top-notch hospitality to guests,
- Integrity to make the right decisions for the restaurant, staff, and guests,
- Confidence in your knowledge of the industry,
- Problem-solving and relationship building skills,
- Ability to strategize based on customer demographics,
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once,
- Ability to successfully train and coach a team,
- Ability to identify inconsistencies across restaurants,
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving,
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills,
- Emotionally intelligent ,
- Ability to think analytically ,
- Ability to be flexible in a constantly changing environment,
- Initiative & creativity,
- Results focused.
What we offer?
- Attractive salary,
- Possibility to become part of extending restaurant chain,
- Stable employment conditions,
- Interesting and developmental work in an international, very dynamic team,
- Fantastic atmosphere,
- Employee meals and discounts in our restaurants.