- plac Grunwaldzki 25, 50-365 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 18 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
As a Specialist in Global Sanctions Handling you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing, checking and processing flagged SWIFT and SEPA messages on the Sanction Filter Platform.
- Dealing with the flagged messages and payments that require further investigation and monitoring those investigations as a part of the global Business Delivery Center.
- Monitoring: covers functionality in the context of false message detection (message with missing fields or specific risk rating), run exception processes and log hit handling activities.
- Responsibility for organizing a daily business according to high standards and internal and external regulations.
- Working closely with banks and internal units (Compliance, relationship managers, affected specialist units).
- Being a part of a global team.
- Working on inner team projects as well as on cross-divisional ones.
- The chance to work in financial environment and opportunity to gain wide experience in banking area.
- 1 year of experience in financial institution.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Detailed knowledge of SWIFT messages, payment processing will be an asset.
- Open for shift work(3 shifts).
- Hardworking and Results-oriented individual with outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success