Operations Specialist with English and Italian
Adecco Poland Sp. z o.o.
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- rekrutacja zdalna
For Our Client we are currently looking for:
• Activating various financial instruments (shares, bonds, ETF’s, structured products, funds, rights, warrants, derivatives, etc.) on UK banking systems.
• Ensuring received price valuations are controlled and available to meet daily deadlines and requirements (price tolerance reports, review of pricing attributes) based on SIX Financial Information, Bloomberg, Reuters, and other internal and external data providers.
• Managing daily, weekly, and monthly controls on static data and pricing data (Excel) and resolving intraday client queries.
• Working in conjunction with individuals on the team as well as other operations teams in Wroclaw and Milan to ensure flawless processing.
• Actively participating in upcoming IWM strategic platform program.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
• Minimum 2 years of proven work experience. Nevertheless, we are accepting applications from all fields of studies as we provide extensive training (all English, Spanish and Italian philologists are accepted)
• Very good written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in English (min. B2/B2+ level), Italian will be an additional asset.
• Working knowledge of MS Excel.
• Hardworking with proven multi-tasking and time management skills.
• Show flexibility and must be able to manage work in a fast-paced environment.
• Professional corporate working environment
• Profitable salary
• Fixed-term job contract
• Additional benefits
• Possibilities of development in the global company
• Support of experienced team
Please send your English CV.