- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
BFF Banking Group is the leading provider of credit management and receivables factoring for the Healthcare and Public Administration suppliers in the European Union. The Group operates in Italy, Croatia, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia and Spain. It is also active in Germany, The Netherlands and Ireland with on-line term deposits, by serving a total of 12 Countries across Europe.
The ideal candidate will have following skills and attributes:
- Higher education,
- knowledge of English in speech and writing on B2/C1 level,
- good knowledge of MS Windows with Office (especially Excel),
- analytical skills, attention to details and very good organizational skills,
- team working and communication skills,
- ability to work under pressure of time.
- Managing day-to-day operations of Credit Management area including:
- payment allocation,
- data management
- support the internal and external customer queries,
- Process incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures,
- Handle emails, calls and concerns from internal and external customers,
- Support the ongoing operational work,
- Taking part in the implementation of new processes and procedures.
- attractive employment conditions (e.g. private medical care, multisport card),
- work in an inspiring international company,
- good atmosphere at work,
- challenging work in an international environment under highest standards.
Please provide a clause: „I agree to the processing of my personal data contained in my job offer by BANCA FARMAFACTORING S.P.A with headquarters in Milan for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process (in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).”