Royal Dutch Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies, operating in over 80 countries and territories and employing more than 90,000 people. Our core values of Honesty, Integrity and Respect for People define who we are and how we work. Royal Dutch Shell has developed a global network of Shell Business Operations to provide first-class services to Shell companies across the world.
Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of seven Business Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
Shell is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, LGBT Equality and Individuals with Disabilities.
Operations Support Analyst
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
Nr ref.: 65988BR
We are interested in attracting independent thinking people to our business who share our core working values of honesty, integrity and respect for others. We also want those who can build on our business vision, are prepared to accept accountability and can achieve great results through teamwork and while adapting to a changing business environment.
- Work closely with interdependent groups such as Operations and Finance. Develop relationships with those teams and ensure that processes are working effectively and efficiently
- Participate in assigned LEAN or Continuous Improvement projects, building knowledge and experience of methodology and tools
- Seek process improvements and efficiency.
- Create and submit a variety of reports by consolidating internal information, evaluating the data and formatting it.
- Contribute to the compiling of metrics for team performance management and contribution to the business
- Update internal databases with new entries and maintain existing entries.
- Analysing and processing non-oil invoices. Including expediting, inspection, brokerage and storage invoices.
- Assistance with audits when required.
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders to share learnings
- Evidenced ability to cover multiple roles, including roles on other desks and taking on additional projects.
- Evidenced ability to understand end to end processes and the impacts of those processes on the book of record.
- Handle a high volume of transactions in an efficient and accurate manner
- Must be able to deal with competing priorities and be able to maximize value in a fast paced environment.
- Evidence of an independent thinking with orientation towards learning and application of that learning to problem solving
- Working knowledge of LEAN or other CI tools will be highly considered.
- Able to challenge existing processes constructively to improve efficiency and/or results
- German B2 would an advatage
Benefits of working at Shell:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects
Find out more
People with disabilities are welcome