- Ogłoszenie wygasło 3 lata temu
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 375,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations is one of Accenture key capabilities dedicated to work on outsourcing engagements. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide increasingly specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, helpdesk services, and HR. We not only maintain key business functions for clients, we constantly seek to improve them to help our clients move ahead of the competition.
Join Accenture in Poland and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Team Lead with English and RussianNumer ref.: 00434014
Overall purpose of job
The purpose of this role is to manage the Client Team based in Kraków, Poland. The Team Lead will manage the multi-lingual group and is responsible for delivering high calibre customer service to the client’s customers.
The Team Lead will represent the team in communications with the client and provide all levels of support when necessary. They are the main point of contact for the client and act as the point for escalation. They are responsible for all aspects of the process and will liaise closely with global counterparts. There will be a strong element of new process incubation, induction and process improvement
Main Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Provide the client with SLA and metric reporting on team performance
- New process incubation and induction
- Continuous improvement strategies and ideas
- Performance management: career counselling, coaching, performance development, 1:1's, mentoring
- Support team to achieve results with the highest possible standard of quality and delivery
- Coordinate coverage across languages and processes
- Allocation and distribution of tasks across languages and processes
- Provide Insight to client on business trending
- Understand the current environment and suggestion and implement ideas for improvement
- Drive for global standardisation where possible
- Create and maintain project documentation relating to projects
- Working with Accenture internal teams to identify and implement best practice opportunities
- Ensure all reports are delivered accurately and timely in accordance with the statement of work
- 2-3 years team management experience in an international environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Very good and written English and Russian
- Compliance background advantageous
- Excellent organisational & time management abilities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Ability to establish and maintain key relationships across both Accenture and the Client’s organisation
- Prior experience working in an environment of frequent change
- Localization: Kraków
- The ability to use your knowledge of foreign language on a daily basis at work (we serve our Clients in almost 30 foreign languages)
- Experience with a range of Clients and technology solutions which provides professional relevance
- Operating according to Lean Six Sigma philosophy
- Collaborating and learning from diverse and talented colleagues helps you “raise your game”
- Trainings and development tailored to help you achieve your potential
- New Joiners Programme including trainings
- Opportunity to engage in Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives
- We also think about your social life, at Accenture you will be able to take part in different initiatives like Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming and many others.
- Social benefit packages including: private medical care, MyBenefit, life insurance
- Beverages and fully equipped kitchen for you
- Modern & friendly office
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Check out all our job vacancies at our website: www.accenture.pl/operationswarsaw
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.