- Stawki 2A, 00-193 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Arteria G Partner Sp. z o.o. specializes in online advertising since 2011. We are working on the following markets:
Poland, Russia, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania, Hungary, Turkey and Mena countries.
This position offers you the opportunity to work alongside one of our high profile global client who specializes in digital marketing and online advertising
As part of your daily work, you will manage an international team of specialists.
If you would like to be a part of an amazing multicultural company and you are interested in growing your career in digital marketing, we might have a great opportunity for you!
Operations Team Leader
- Planning the team's work and setting priorities based on business goals
- Reporting sales results and analysis of the current goal achievement (KPI)
- Conducting regular meetings with the team and individual meetings
- Developing and motivating employees at various stages of development in the company
- Caring for the atmosphere in the team, implementing a culture of feedback and open communication
- Constant search for improvements in everyday work, adapting to changes in the organization
- Collaboration with other teams and Project Managers
- Fluency (written and spoken) in English
- Professional experience of working in international teams / structures
- Previous team management experience (8-12 people)
- Bachelor’s/ BS degree preferably in the field
of Marketing or Business Studies
- Experience in working on sales targets
- Knowledge or interest in online marketing tools
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to work in a dynamic environment
- Knowledge of foreign languages is an additional advantage,
especially one of the selected languages: Russian / Ukrainian,
Czech / Slovak, Romanian, Hungarian, Turkish, Arabic
- Great career in an online advertising industry
- Trainings led by the best experts in Google Ads
- Career & personal development programs
- Attractive remuneration package
- Quarterly performance bonus (incl. team trips)
- Private medical care and sports card
- Vibrant, multicultural environment
- Modern, comfortable and well located office space
Arteria G Partner sp. z o.o. is an equal opportunity employer and embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, political beliefs, sexual orientation, protected Veteran status or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.
To all recruitment agencies Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Arteria G Partner HR Department which handles everything related to recruitment.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
We kindly inform you that we will contact only with chosen candidates who applied via our recruitment form.