Operations Transformation Consultant – GCB 6 (Europe Transformation Programme - CTA)
HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o.o.O firmie
- Kapelanka 42, 30-347 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 8 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o.o. is a part of HSBC Holdings plc, the parent company of the HSBC Group, headquartered in London. The Group serves customers worldwide from over 6,300 offices in over 75 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, North and Latin America, and the Middle East and North Africa. HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. Currently, we are looking for a candidate for the position of:
Consultant – GCB 6
(Europe Transformation Programme - CTA)
Operations Transformation (OT) Programme is a part of HSBC’s Global Operations Function and its purpose is to lay the foundation required to meet the change targets for Global Operations by being intensely focused on transforming its processes and ways of working through technology, innovation and investment in people.
What you will do:
- Support change projects as part of Global Operations Europe Transformation Programme (process improvement, operational excellence, migrations, organisational redesign, digitisation, RPA, etc.)
- Identify and assess opportunities for change, challenging the status quo and showing the possible direction of travel
- Analyse, design and communicate solutions including: leading workshops, facilitating working groups, analysing data, process deep dives, gathering Voice of Customer, establishing requirements, preparing reports and presentations, etc.
- Support project management e.g. plans schedules, progress, reporting key metrics, managing communication with key stakeholders, managing risks etc.
- Build trusting relationships with stakeholders by consistently delivering value add services.
- Contribute to Operations Transformation as a function – adding to its knowledge, methods, tools and standards
- Maintain and ensure due observance of HSBC Internal Control Standards and Group Compliance Policy, including the timely implementation of recommendations made by internal / external auditors and external regulators.
What we expect from you:
- Experience in business consulting and/or change management (3+ years)
- Flexible and a sharp mind, ability to connect the dots and learn
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills. Proficiency in analysing data and drawing conclusions
- Knowledge and experience in using process reengineering methodologies, e.g. Lean / Six Sigma (certification will be an asset)
- Project Management background and proven experience in using Project Management methodologies, e.g. Agile PM, PMP etc. (certification will be an asset)
- Strong planning and organisation skills. Ability to prioritize tasks and provide high quality results under pressure to strict deadlines
- Good negotiation and influencing skills. Ability to manage & engage stakeholders, negotiate in situations of conflicting interests, and influence key decision makers
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, in particular Excel and Power Point
- Exceptional professional presentation skills. Experience in facilitating meetings, developing and engaging in discussions
- Being part of a 2-year programme of one of the biggest transformation initiatives in banking across Europe
- An environment where you will be given space to take ownership for your work, to contribute, learn and try new things
- A Team that will support you professionally (we’re also good for a laugh)
- A Place where knowledge, cultures and ethnicities mingle. The person sitting next to you could be your OT colleague who just redesigned the target operating model for Cards and Loans for Hong Kong but also a rocket scientist working on HSBC risk models globally, an anthropology graduate protecting the bank against financial crime risk or a cyber-crime threat response team analyst
- Exposure to complexity and inner workings of HSBC across the region and globally
- Flexible work from home arrangements, but if you want to drop by the office - good coffee and a sofa or two to enjoy it with friends
- Private medical, multisport card, numerous interest sharing groups, extracurricular activities (I chose Yoga, but there are other :)).
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
We thank all interested candidates for their applications. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.