Operations Transformation Senior Manager (Europe Transformation Programme - CTA)
HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o.o.O firmie
- Kapelanka 42, 30-347 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 3 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o.o. is a part of HSBC Holdings plc, the parent company of the HSBC Group, headquartered in London. The Group serves customers worldwide from over 6,300 offices in over 75 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, North and Latin America, and the Middle East and North Africa. HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. Currently, we are looking for a candidate for the position of:
(Europe Transformation Programme - CTA)
Operations Transformation (OT) Programme is a part of HSBC’s Global Operations Function and its purpose is to lay the foundation required to meet the change targets for Global Operations by being intensely focused on transforming its processes and ways of working through technology, innovation and investment in people.
What you will do:
- Identify, support and lead change as part of Global Operations Europe Transformation Programme (process improvement, operational excellence, migrations, organisational redesign, digitisation, RPA etc.)
- Drive outcome focused transformation including: keeping focus on the ‘why’, navigating stakeholders and many a time contradictory priorities, running robust project management, securing resources etc.
- Collaborate with management/senior management across Customer Groups and key stakeholders (Compliance, Audit, Fin, HR etc.) to achieve buy-in for the recommended solution and its implementation approach, to evaluate the impact of change, and to ensure monetization of benefits.
- Lead others in the change journey – project teams and business service colleagues
- Shape Operations Transformation as a function – being a role model, supporting people development, contributing to OT’s knowledge, methods, tools and standards
- Work across Group Businesses and support functions in the region to create an organizational ‘momentum for change’ based around commonality of solutions and standardization of product and process.
- Maintain and ensure due observance of HSBC Internal Control Standards and Group Compliance Policy, including the timely implementation of recommendations made by internal / external auditors and external regulators.
What we expect from you:
- Driver seat experience in reshaping operations / organizations (~10 years)
- Flexible and a sharp mind, ability to connect the dots and learn
- Great team and people management
- Excellent stakeholder management and impactful personal communication
- Effective project management of complex change
- Familiarity with typical operations transformation levers / frameworks
- Proficiency with numbers and ability to change data into insights
- Practice navigating matrix management & globally dispersed environments (teams, internal stakeholders, clients, management)
- Experience and understanding of the banking environment incl. regulatory framework will be an important asset
- Being part of a 2-year programme of one of the biggest transformation initiatives in banking across Europe
- An environment where you will be given space to take ownership for your work, to contribute, learn and try new things
- A Team that will support you professionally (we’re also good for a laugh)
- A Place where knowledge, cultures and ethnicities mingle. The person sitting next to you could be your OT colleague who just redesigned the target operating model for Cards and Loans for Hong Kong but also a rocket scientist working on HSBC risk models globally, an anthropology graduate protecting the bank against financial crime risk or a cyber-crime threat response team analyst
- Exposure to complexity and inner workings of HSBC across the region and globally
- Flexible work from home arrangements, but if you want to drop by the office – car allowance, parking lot, good coffee and a sofa or two to enjoy it with friends
- Private medical, multisport card, numerous interest sharing groups, extracurricular activities
This is a project based role; the duration of the project to Dec 2021
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
We thank all interested candidates for their applications. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.