- Powstańców Wielkopolskich 13, 30-707 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 10 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Who we are
We’re a tech company with automotive roots & one of the most significant market leaders in designing, engineering and enabling solutions for how we’ll move tomorrow. A huge part of this work has been done in Krakow Technical Center by our engineers. Today, our mission is to shape the world with a significantly reduced number of road accidents, fatalities and injuries.
As a team we are responsible for launching advanced Active-Safety cameras of the next generation comprised of CMOS sensors and fixed-focus lenses.
- Development, execution and verification of camera systems based on opto-electromechanical parts
- Performance evaluation of cameras, lenses and other optical components under laboratory condition
- Assessment of optical path by means of thermal analyses of camera assembly and lens standalone
- Development and improvement of measurement gates for R&D purposes
- Active participation from early development phase and project reviews
- Support in product validation and assistance at production plant
- Close cooperation with component suppliers and clients
- Measurement report generation for internal and customer needs
- Review of customer requirements and development of component specifications based on product requirements
- On-time execution of assigned tasks according to quality system
- Continuous development of professional qualifications resulting in more effective problem-solving, brain-storming and design process-flow optimization
- Interdisciplinary approach for continuous improvement of Active-Safety cameras
- Master Degree in Optics, Physics or Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in design role
- Principles knowledge of optics and optical systems
- Familiarity with optical parameters measurement techniques, such as: Modulation transfer Function (MTF), glare, optical aberrations, noises etc.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Team-player attitude in vast global structure of engineering competencies
- Creativity and self-motivation in problem-solving
- High motivation in research on new optical aspects with strong emphasis on idea-sharing
- Prior experience with Zemax modelling and MatLab programming would be profound advantage
Get a list of benefits such as private health care, child fund, life insurance, Employee Pension Plan (+ 3,5% on each gross salary), trainings, sports activities Multisport card, etc.
- Help us advance mobility, save lives and improve our planet
- See effects of your work in showrooms of almost every car seller
- Learn new technologies thanks to the collaboration with our customers’ technical centers