Pursuant to the Article 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR”, we inform You that Wipro IT Services Poland Sp. z o.o. with registered office in Warsaw, hereinafter referred to as the "controller" or “Wipro”, will process your personal data and will be the controller of your personal data.
You can contact Wipro by sending letter to the following address: Wipro IT Services Poland Sp. z o.o. Aleje Jerozolimskie 123a, 02-017 Warszawa, or by sending email: [email protected]
Wipro will process your personal data in order to conduct the recruitment process based on Article 6 Section 1 letter a) of the GDPR and Article 9 Section 2 letter a) of the GDPR, i.e. based on your consent, and in the case of your extended consent, also for the purposes of future recruitment – in the scope of the data included in your CV and motivation letter, and Article 6 Section 1 letter f) of the GDPR, i.e. based on Wipro legitimate interest – in the scope of the data gathered during recruitment process. Wipro does have the justified interest in verification of your qualifications and information’s provided in documentation.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
Your data will be shared with other entities from Wipro group, entities which cooperates with Wipro in the scope of the recruitment, IT services, and in cases indicated in the provisions of law, for reference to the authorities in connection with their proceedings. Wipro might transfer your personal data to entities from Wipro group located outside of EEA, however each time your data will be properly protected and secured, and basis of such transfer will be the agreement on processing the data based on the standard clauses approved by European Commission. You have the right to receive a copy of such personal data from Wipro.
Your personal data will be stored for a period not longer than the duration of the current recruitment procedure, however not longer than within 6 months upon the end of the current recruitment process, and in the case of your consent to the processing of data for the purposes of future recruitment - for a period not longer than 5 years.
You can submit to Wipro an application regarding personal data about: (i) rectification / correction of personal data; (ii) deletion of data; (iii) limiting the processing of personal data, i.e. suspending operations on personal data or not deleting data - according to the submitted application; (iv) access to personal data; (v) transfer of data to another personal data controller.
You can object at any time to the processing of personal data based on art. 6 Sec. 1 letter f) of the GDPR. Wipro will then no longer process such personal data unless it demonstrates the existence of valid legally established grounds for processing that override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or the grounds for determining, investigating or defending claims.
- aleja Grunwaldzka 409, 80-309 Gdańsk, PolskaGdańsk, pomorskie
- Ważna jeszcze 9 dnido: 23 lip 2020
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 160,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future
Currently we are looking for a person on the position of:
- Certification – Oracle 11g/12c/ Exadata certified
- Strong database administration and troubleshooting skills
- Hands-on experience working in Global Customer environment
- Database upgrades on multiple versions and releases
- High availability (RAC) setup and administration
- Real time experience in handling Disaster recovery design, planning, setup and administration
- Expert in Provisioning and decommissioning of Database including Instance/ASM/RAC/Grid Control/DataGuard/GoldenGate administration and monitoring tools
- Hands-on experience on ExaData administration
- OEM/OMS administration and Monitoring tools Configuration and management
- Automation through scripting
- Strong performance analysis on AWR, ADDM, SQL Profile, ASH RAC Check, EXA Check and advisory views
- Experience on OS, Storage, Network and Virtualization activities related to Database
- Handled database estate of various technologies
- Handled large database estates and managed TB size of databases
- Installation and administration of multiple versions of databases on multiple Unix platforms and Windows servers
- Design and implement the high availability solutions (RAC, Golden Gate and Dataguard)
- Hands on experience on Install, configure and manage ASM lib/instances in oracle
- Hands on experience – Patch management, Plan and execute major migrations and upgrades
- Hands on experience on ASM/ACFS disk groups management
- Hands on experience of Database administration on Exadata machine
- Hands-on experience on Database RMAN operations including DB refresh, Clone, Migrate, Upgrade – host to host, host to VM
- Coordinate and work with database vendors for resolution on major incidents
- Expert Knowledge of OEM(Product vendor) management for critical service requests
- Expert in Provisioning and decommissioning of Database including Instance/ASM/RAC/Grid Control/DataGuard /GoldenGate administration and monitoring tools
- Expert in SQL Plan management, SQL baseline and defining performance benchmarks and metrics
- Expert in Implementing compliance DB environment and Periodical check on DB Security
- Periodic database instance performance review and tuning recommendation
- Proactive database analysis and suggestion to application team / business
- Understanding of Upstream/Downstream systems(Server/Storage/Network)
- Write and troubleshoot shell scripting, SQL and PL/SQL scripts
- Ensure the reduction of repeated errors through implementation of necessary checkpoints
- Contribute towards evaluation of tools, products and software selection