Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers’ experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture, and help drive our customers’ data to meaningful customer outcomes.
We are looking for best candidates to join us for the position of:
Oracle ERP IT Analyst
Krakow, Poland Job Overview:
You will be responsible for the support of Hitachi Vantara applications supporting the Finance organization. Role purpose:
Key job duties:
- Rapidly identify and respond to all incoming customer issues. Ensure that client issues are resolved and communicate information on known and resolved issues to clients.
- Provide solutions and support on customer’s open issues surrounding the Oracle Financial Applications and communicate the status of those issues to the client community.
- Leverage and apply the skills to professionally communicate and make decisions, while gaining the confidence of customers and contributing significantly to customer retention for the organization.
- Design system and process improvements from a user perspective focusing on usability, system integration, and infrastructure impact.
- Field incoming problem tickets from end users to resolve application and software issues.
- Perform regular status reviews of problems/issues.
- Define and document system requirements related to financial accounting, general ledger, accounts receivable, accounts payable, fixed assets, etc.
- Work with project delivery, systems, and client services support groups to determine best response to issues
- Provide root cause analysis. Evaluate documented resolutions and analyze trends for ways to prevent repeated future problems.
- Establish/maintain excellent relationships with clients (both internal and external).
- Assure end solutions meet original requirements and assist in the deployment and sustainment of both new processes and new systems.
- Maintains knowledge on current industry-wide trends and potential impact on application direction.
- Month-end support
- On-Call Rotations
- Adhere to Hitachi policies and standards
- Help build and maintain a support services knowledgebase.
- Define system solutions to address business issues and new business processes as requested by the functional users.
- Design, test, and implement system changes related to business processes.
- Work with global team and in a collaborative environment.
Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years of working knowledge of Oracle Financial modules which include Trade Community Architecture, GL, AR, AP, CE, Fixed Assets, iExpense, and iProcurement.
- Good understanding of Accounting with working knowledge of Financial Modules and exposure to Oracle HR, Logistics.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in a wide range of industry applications which includes, but not limited to, IT customer support and service, Financials, Logistics, Sales, Workflow, DW, BI, or business architecture development and implementation.
- Techno Functional experience in SQL, PL/SQL, Developer 6i (Oracle Forms, OracleReports, Procedure Builder) and Report development using XML Publisher.
- Knowledge or hands on experience in OA Framework, Workflow, Business Events, Middleware, service-oriented architecture (SOA) and AIA (Application Integration Architecture).
- Experience with building and maintaining database queries.
- Ability to understand data structure and correct data to resolve application issues.
- University degree in the field of computer science or information systems.
- Extensive business knowledge of current industry issues in the areas of privacy, security implementation, data retention, and usability.
- Thorough knowledge of standard development life cycles, methodology, and associated quality assurance steps.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, global, collaborative environment.
- Very good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Excellent troubleshooting/analytical skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks under high-pressure.
- Very good interpersonal, and presentation skills; ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Ability to absorb new ideas and concepts quickly.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- The happiness and welfare of our staff is of huge importance to us so we offer a competitive salary and a bonus, and have developed a generous benefits package for our team (complex medical package, life insurance, Multisport card etc.)
- We trust that our employees can organize their work in the most efficient way. At Hitachi you can adjust your work schedule to your life rhythm thanks to the flexible working hours; what's more, 30 min. break is included in 8-hours working day. Additionally, there is a possibility to work from home (based on manager's approval) and an extra day off.
- We support our employees by providing interesting educational opportunities.
- We help makes lives better through Social Innovation solutions, charitable efforts and employee volunteer participation.
- We strive to create friendly and cosy working environment. Our employees can use fully-equipped kitchen and relaxation room whenever they need a little break.
- We are a global innovative IT company that’s constantly growing and developing. Join us to Inspire the Next!