- Ważna 14 godz.
- Pełny etat
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 160,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future
Oracle ERP Supply Chain Consultant
Location: Poznań, Poland (Flexible)
Currently we are looking for a person on the position of:
- Primarily responsible for capturing, analyzing and estimating customer business requirements and translating them into Oracle ERP / Oracle Cloud ERP solution architecture that fit within the customer’s business environment and business objectives.
- Lead complex functional/process analysis and facilitates workshops with senior customer resources and subject matter experts.
- Captures and understands client’s business requirements and specifies system, application or process designs.
- Strong working experience on Oracle SCM modules: OM, Inventory, Procurement
- Minimum two years of SCM Cloud end to end implementation experience • Cloud Certification is a must to have
- Good exposure to Data migration using FBDI
- Able to design custom solutions using the Oracle best practices of SCM.
- Have a good understanding of different demand and supply channels.
- Able to gather the business requirements and map it to the system requirements
- Able to co-ordinate the design, development and different testing activities
- Good communication skills
- Basic knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in Oracle APPS SCM module with at least two years end to end implementation project experience