Business Center of Excellence
is seeking candidates for new position:
Oracle HCM Technical Specialist
ArcelorMittal Business Center of Excellence need a technical specialist to design, build and maintain the technical configuration of Oracle HCM cloud, and the complex integrations between Oracle HCM Cloud and the group and local SAP systems.
- Analysis of architecture across Europe and integrate selected talent suite of Oracle solution with existing ecosystem where SAP applications are mostly used
- Design and maintain fast formulas, workflow rules, complex reports and other technical configurations in Oracle HCM Cloud
- Designing integration solutions from/to Oracle HCM
- Ensure the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure
- Address technical concerns, ideas and suggestions
- Monitor the integrations, analyze error reports, resolve issues and suggest improvements
- Assist with solving technical problems when they arise, document issues in Oracle Service Requests and work with Oracle to resolve the issues
- Monitor systems to ensure they meet both user needs and business goals
- Be align with GDPR(RODO) regulation – working on sensitive data
- Master or engineer degree IT or other related
- Very good communication skills both in written and spoken English
- Knowledge of another language will be a plus (e.g. Spanish, Italian, German, French)
- Deep understanding of Oracle HCM cloud architecture
- Basic knowledge of SAP HCM
- Knowledge about integration with others HR’s systems
- Hands-on experience with Oracle HCM software development and system administration
- Knowledge about Software Development Lifecycle and Agile project methodology
- Familiarity with other application around HCM process
For you we prepare:
and development trainings
- medical care in Medicover
- possibility of funding your development
- additional day off
for "Steelworker's day"
- participation in
interesting CSR activities
We inform that the administrator and processor of the data submitted by you is ArcelorMittal Business Center of Excellence Poland Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. with the registered office at Dąbrowa Górnicza, Al. J. Piłsudskiego 92, 41-308 Dąbrowa Górnicza (referred to as: Data Administrator). The data is collected for the purpose of this recruitment. The Data Administrator informs that according to the Personal Data Protection Act (consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2002, number 101, item 926 as amended) you have every right to access and amend your Personal Data.
I hereby acknowledge that I have read and understood the terms and conditions of personal data processing conducted by ArcelorMittal Business Center of Excellence Poland Sp. z o.o. Sp.k.
I hereby give my consent to receive commercial information from ArcelorMittal Business Center of Excellence Poland Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. via electronic means, in particular information concerning job offers.