- Łąkowa 11, 90-505 Łódź, PolskaŁódź, łódzkie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 22 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Desired knowledge and skills:
- High-level qualifications and expert knowledge of at least one market leading ESB/SOA and tools related to all backplane components.
- Long proven experience in profiling and tuning complex information systems and services.
- Capacity to evaluate technical issues in architectures
- Outstanding reasoning, analytical, design, and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong capacity in writing and presenting reports.
- Understanding and capability to apply security measures, configurations current standards, practices and technology.
- Ability of working in an international/multicultural environment, rapid self-starting, experience in team working, understanding the needs, objectives and constraints of those in other fields and functions.
At initial stage of a project traveling to West European or Nordic countries for couple of weeks may be required.
Skills we can't do without!
- Oracle SOA suite (or any other leading Service Oriented Architecture) o Oracle Service Bus (OSB) o Oracle Web Service Manager (OWSM)
- Elastic Stack (ELK) including APM module for Logging, Auditing and Reporting (Kibana)
- APM and E2E monitoring.
- Experience in Confluent distribution of Kafka as Message buffering/queuing.
- Experience as a software developer or software integration engineer
- Good knowledge of Polish and English in spoken and writing.
Skills we believe are nice to have!
- Oracle Service Registry (OSR)
- Oracle Unified Directory (OUD)
- Oracle Identity manager (OIM)
- Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM) and monitoring agents
- Axway Gateway
- Experience with Unix/Linux in a multi-domain environment including shell scripting.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
- Professional career
- only going up
- Courses and trainings
- Olympic projects
that will win your heart
- Remote work
and you're home
- Medical care - always on the plus side
- Sports package
for training without a break
100% the best