Oracle Systems Engineer (with English and Spanish)
Infolet Sp. z o.o.
- ogłoszenie wygasło 6 lat temu
In the role of Systems Engineer, you will apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development and Maintenance Life Cycle including requirements elicitation, problem analysis, coding and testing of software applications. You will deliver high quality code deliverables, conduct validation for all types of testing and support activities. You will respond to the issues assigned, do analysis, suggest/implement work around, communicate to all the stakeholders and close issues as per the agreed timelines. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
- At least 2 years of experience with excellent technology understanding of Oracle database and Unix OS.
- At least 2 years of experience in development and maintenance of data table structures, forms, reports, and queries on Oracle.
- 1 year experience in maintenance/development of RedHat, JBoss or Cognos Reports.
- Experience in developing and supporting reports and applications using Oracle Forms.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Strong understanding of common software development and maintenance practices.
- Good Analytical skills.
- Understanding and usage of SQL Server and UDB.
- Hands on experience on MS Access and MS Excel.
- Good to have experience in Insurance domain.
- Ability to work in team in diverse/multiple stakeholder environment.
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
- Standard work agreement, competitive salary and significant yearly bonus.
- Social bonuses: medical health care for you and your familly, multisport card and other.
- Telephone, laptops and other tools.
- External and internal trainings.
- Possibility to travel to other company location across Europe.