- Port Lotniczy Rzeszów-Jasionka, Jasionka 942, 36-002 Jasionka, PolskaJasionka (pow. rzeszowski), podkarpackie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 5 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Heli- One (Poland) Sp. z o.o.
Port Lotniczy Rzeszów-Jasionka
Jasionka (pow. rzeszowski)
- Execute sales orders ensuring delivery times to customers are met.
- Creating pick slips and V-orders and linking them.
- Creating sales invoices and credit notes.
- Creating P-orders for returned items.
- Creating transfer pick slips and T-orders.
- Sourcing and reviewing log cards.
- Scrapping BER parts.
- Reconciling sales numbers with accounting at month end.
- Converting raw data, to a format transferrable into AMOS, from spreadsheets of list of parts for transfer or lot sales.
- Using the following applications in AMOS for processing and analyzing data:
- Project management
- Order Management (for V, T, and P orders)
- Order Tracking
- Parts Tracking
- Pick slip request
- Pick slip viewer
- Part Administration
- Stock Information
- Parts administration
- Rotable administration
- Address administration
- Bookings Analyzer
- Ensure accurate invoicing.
- Other assignments, tasks and duties, as required.
Qualifications and Attributes
- Fluent level in English Language
- A university Degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Commerce or equivalent education, training and experience
- A minimum of 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Logistics or order administration experience within a global environment
- Experience in successfully managing a supply chain / logistics environment, with a proven track record
- Strong computer skills including Excel and experience with inventory systems
- Self-motivated, able to work under pressure and results oriented with a focus on quality
- Willingness to work late when necessary due to time difference with Dallas, TX and Vancouver, BC
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication, and presentation skills
- Excellent collaborative problem solving skills with an ability to implement solutions
- Ability to work in a rapidly evolving and dynamic environment
- Demonstrated team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Other assignments, tasks and duties, as required
- Aviation experience will be an asset.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Interesting and challenging international projects
- Opportunity to gain experience in a global aviation company
- Work in a highly qualified team
- Highest working standards
- Exposure to international markets and operations with contact with final customer