Order Entry Agent with Italian/Spanish/French
- ogłoszenie wygasło 7 lat temu
"BD is a leading medical technology company that partners with customers and stakeholders to address many of the world’s most pressing and evolving health needs. Our innovative solutions are focused on improving medication management and patient safety; supporting infection prevention practices; equipping surgical and interventional procedures; improving drug delivery; aiding anesthesiology and respiratory care; advancing cellular research and applications; enhancing the diagnosis of infectious diseases and cancers; and supporting the management of diabetes. We are more than 45,000 associates in 50 countries who strive to fulfill our purpose of “Helping all people live healthy lives” by advancing the quality, accessibility, safety and affordability of healthcare around the world. In 2015, BD welcomed CareFusion and its products into the BD family of solutions. For more information on BD, please visit www.bd.com.
If you love working in a fast-paced customer-focused role and you take pride in building strong relationships, solving problems and achieving results, this job could be a great match for you. We are looking for enthusiastic and talented female and male candidates for the role of
Main objective of role
- Assuring a correct, complete and timely input and confirmation of non-touch orders with a minimum of errors with the purpose to have the order lines ready for allocation
- Accountable for the confirmation of the order entry delivery and invoicing details to the customers
- Good command of English language knowledge required
- Good command of one of the following European languages: Italian/Spanish/French is a must
- Professional experience in a customer facing position is an advantage
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Understanding of the commercial concept
- Problem solving approach
We are offering
- Working in an international company, first-in-class in its business area
- Opportunity for professional growth - challenging and rewarding work with dynamic, international team
- New, modern offices in the city center developed to work and live healthy lives
- Friendly work environment and healthy oriented culture (healthy food, sport activities, participation in pro-health actions and events, charity initiatives)
- Competitive compensation and motivation system
- Great benefit package (e.g. health insurance, medical care, lunch vouchers, sport /entertainment bonus)
Please submit your CV and Cover Letter in English via ‘Apply now’ button below.
Make sure you insert the following statement along with your CV: "I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Personnel Protection Act of 29.08.1997 no 133 position 883 with changes)"
We kindly inform that we will contact the selected candidates only.