Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At the same time, the Group aims to create value through innovation, growth and high earning power. Bayer is committed to the principles of sustainable development and to its social and ethical responsibilities as a corporate citizen. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Order Management Associate with English
Miejsce pracy: Gdańsk
- Responsible to receive and review timely and accurate processing of manual orders as well as reviewing issues related to orders having been electronically received.
- Perform analysis and support resolution of issues related to incomplete orders and special and urgent delivery blocks with internal teams and/ or communication with customers.
- Receive and drive timely resolution or closure of special and urgent order-related customer queries, complaints and feedback.
- Perform validation and resolution of customer complaints including liaising with appropriate internal Bayer functions and/or directly with customers.
- Process and ensure that all return requests comply with Bayer Return policiesincluding appropriate approval and documentation.
- Perform process controls (ICS, ICM, BPC) as described in the desktop procedures.
- Conduct country-specific trainings to new joiners.
Core competences and skills:
- Preferably a university degree or equivalent, especially with main focus on Administration or Supply Chain Management. Alternatively an equivalent progressive working experience.
- 2-3 years of experience in Customer Service or other related Order-to-Cash processes.
- Average above communication and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced MS Office.
- Experience with ERP systems. SAP experience valuable.
- Highly Customer oriented.
- Ability to prioritize, analytical skills, can-do attitude and ability to multi-task.
- English: fluent.
- A great opportunity to be part of an international company.
- Flexible working hours.
- Training for a role and opportunity to learn.
- Attractive benefit package.
- Office in a comfortable business center.
- VIP medical care and individual life insurance, sports card.
- Good working conditions and comfortable environment: relax and creativity room.
- A room for parents with children.
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your CV.
We thank all interested candidates for their applications. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.