- Green Office - budynek B, Czerwone Maki 82, 30-392 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 5 godzin temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Our supply chain organisation is engaged in Order Management, Order Scheduling, Demand & Supply Planning and Customer Master Data Management.
Supply Chain is supporting sales process and operations on daily basis starting from forecasting trough order scheduling and management, securing material availability up to shipping.
The role encompasses coordination of end to end order processing for our Channel Partners within EMEA region. In this position you will be a member of Order Management team and work closely with Sales department and our Customers.
Your main aim will be effective management and prioritization of deliveries to reduce Supply Chain cycle time and secure Customer satisfaction. On-time delivery of orders and outstanding levels of delivered quality are key to our customers’ satisfaction.
As a Order Management Coordinator you will act as the single point of contact for our regional customers for orders and enquiries.
You will be responsible for end-2-end order management cycle for EMEA orders which includes:
- Order entry
- Change order process
- Hold management in close cooperation with internal cross functional teams such as Finance, Credit & Export control, Product Management, Sales.
- Providing information about order status towards our partners
- Coordination of orders within Supply Chain
- Coordination of orders with Export / Shipping Department
- University degree (bachelor/master)
- Fluent command of English
- Fluent command of German
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Excellent organization skills and time management
- ORACLE or other database system experience would be an asset
Competitive salary package,
Strong team-oriented culture,
Flexible working hours,
Contract of employment,
Private medical & dental coverage,
Comfortable work conditions (high class offices, parking space),
Trainings and broad development opportunities,
Volleyball field and grill place next to the office,
Lots of sport activities as Moto football league, Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, e-gaming league etc.,
Access to wellness facilities and integration events,
Motorola Solutions is supporting CSR activities and encourages employees to participate.