- Aleja Pokoju 18, 31-564 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
We’re on the look-out for a
Order Management ManagerNumer ref.: 218144BR
- Single ownership for transparency and efficiency of overall order-to-cash (O2C) process for several countries in the hub. Partnering with commercial, supply chain, and finance functions to ensure stable execution of the O2C process in line with agreed SLAs/OLAs/KPIs.
- Ensure proper management of standard and routine cases within order management areas. Direct responsibility includes (but is not limited to) order processing, administrative order management, customer interaction, account management, and customer claims processing.
- Drive and implement a customer-centric process that ensures an agreed level of KPIs and SLAs is met throughout the whole cycle from the moment an order is received until the settlement is closed with the payment
- One window for customers and retained organization regarding the back office part of the OTC process, including cross-functional alignment and change requests facilitation. Ensure proactive & timely sales team support to guarantee uninterrupted selling of PEP goods
- Participate in Service Level agenda discussions for selected countries, responsible for minimization of SL losses due to Order Management reasons.
- Ensure proper management of non-standard and non-routine cases within order management areas and ensure a mutually beneficial solution for company and clients
- Ensure project management and change management in OTC processes following clients/business request
- Manage and develop the expert team in dedicated hub through leadership, guidance, motivation, coaching, and development of direct reports to build current and future capability in the O2C function
- Implementation and monitoring of the effectiveness of GCS/SOX controls
- Ensure effective and high-quality O2C operations:
- Manage order fulfillment processes and ensure adherence to guidelines and deadlines (accountable)
- Manage and drive resolution of disputable issues in order fulfillment processes in collaboration with other functions. Serve as the primary escalation point to ensure that issues are efficiently resolved and that Company’s external and internal customers are satisfied with the quality and timeliness of responses
- Manage customer orders activity through the order fulfillment cycle, ensuring orders are processed on a timely basis. Ownership from order entry through to order delivery and payment. Work cross-functionally with Sales, Finance and Customer Collaboration teams to provide visibility into the order status
- Ensure compliance with Statutory and Corporate policies. Where there is a deviation from policy, ensure there is a review process to be compliant to Policy, driving forward with proposals for resolution
- Ensure efficient target setting and KPI/SLA compliance for a dedicated pack
- Ensure proper KPI / SLA is set and measured
- Proactively drive KPI / SLA improvement
- Ensure regular review process of O2C KPIs through building dashboards and set up regular meetings to discuss the performance of the O2C process for selected customer/channel pack
- Drive continuous improvement and implementation of best practices
- Lead implementation in KBS of standardized processes, best practices, perform benchmarking and continuous improvement in the relevant areas, including partnering with Sector/Region/GBS model
- Drive constant O2C function Process excellence. Work closely with the CoE and Process excellence team by supporting the performance review process to highlight drivers of O2C function efficiency and lead-related initiatives
- Reduce overall cost of service and improve service capabilities, leveraging quality management processes and available IT solutions
- Lead hub projects and support other projects upon request
- People development
- Ensure smooth integration of team members into the overall business team, build an effective and efficient team
- People management: leadership, guidance, motivation, coaching, and development of direct reports to build current and future capability in the O2C function.
- Create an Inclusive and Engaging Work Environment within the team and manage a positive working climate and effective organization of the working process according to legal and local regulations and corporate policies and practices of PepsiCo.
- Execute implementation of high-performance culture in the KBS/outside KBS focused on quality and continuous improvement through collaboration with the performance excellence team in KBS
- Experience and knowledge in overall OTC process and its certain parts (e.g. contract management, pricing, order management, etc.)
- 5+ years of FMCG experience in managerial roles of the OTC process (nice to have)
- Fluency in English and other European language is required
- Management and leadership capabilities. Ability to listen, build rapport, and credibility as a strategic partner vertically within the business unit, as well as with leadership and functional teams
- Effective and solution-oriented problem solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, independent analysis and decision-making
- Frontline passion to improve the customer service level and experience
- Excellence in people management
Relocation Eligible: Eligible for Limited Relocation
Job Type: Regular