- Ważna jeszcze 24 dni15 Luty 2020
- Pełny etat
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail, hospitality, telecom and technology industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., with 34,000 employees and does business in 180 countries. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
- Order Management that covers order verification for completeness of terms and conditions and compliance with corporate rules and policies.
- Invoicing that covers invoice preferences, validation of revenue recognition criteria, triggering invoices in the system.
- Maintenance of equipment database, processing and updating movements, additions and cancellations. Adherence to corporate procedures and policies.
- Reconciliation and Reporting that covers monthly verification of revenue data, providing corrections and clarifications to reported results.
- Archiving and record retention in accordance with corporate policies and practices. Providing internal and external audit support as requested.
- easily and proficiently communicate in English. Italian, French or German will be an additional asset
- have a strong sense of accountability,
- have a customer focus and goal orientation, possess strong analytical skills,
- like working in a team,
- already gained some professional experience in a multi-country company or shared service centers,
- have basic accounting skills - as an asset.
Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job.
Statement to Third Party Agencies