Order Management Specialist - German or French
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- rekrutacja zdalna
Your next company
The company is a leading provider of business information services.
Their products range specialise mostly in software and information tools for specialists in the field of law, taxes, accounting and compliance coupled with the world's most global news service.
As a global company, they rely on a variety of cultures and thoughts to achieve their goals.
As an Order Management Specialist you will facilitate all administrative processes to assure that company client signs the proper contract, receives access to use client products and is correctly billed. Company call their service “order to cash” because they manage the series of tasks that need to be processed from the moment the client puts an order till the invoice is paid.
SOME OF THE DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- Preparing contracts for clients who decide to buy company products or services
- Creating client’s accounts and granting system permissions for the proper services
- Managing billing process and assure that clients receive correct invoices
- Resolving compliance issues in cooperation with Compliance & Legal Teams
- Operating on a number of internal tools and applications related to customer relationship management (CRM)
- Responding to clients’ queries assuring the highest standards of customer service
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- English language fluency
- French or German language fluency (at least B2 level)
- Excellent communication skills to feel comfortable when collaborating with a number of different teams
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to quickly learn new processes and applications
- Very good analytical and critical thinking skills to enable you to look for alternative solutions when facing e.g. system errors
- Strong computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Aptitude for work in a fast paced and goal-oriented environment
- 1-month training that will get you prepared to deliver your daily tasks
- Buddy’s support during your first months in the company and thorough onboarding program to get you prepared for daily work
- Casual and diverse office environment where colleagues come from over 40 countries
- A range of development opportunities through traditional training, on-site and international projects
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare, insurance, Multisport card, weekly fruit days and more than 10 sports teams to join
- Flexibility and home-office opportunities
- High standards of ethics in the workplace
- Two additional days off for charity events
- Free yoga classes and trainings with physiotherapist in the office
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez ogłoszeniodawcę moich danych osobowych, zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy, dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (t.j. Dz. U. z 2016 r., poz. 922). Jednocześnie wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez ogłoszeniodawcę moich danych osobowych na potrzeby przyszłych rekrutacji.