- Ogłoszenie wygasło 10 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
As one of the world’s leading analytical instrumentation companies, Bruker covers a broad spectrum of advanced solutions in all fields of research and development. All our systems and instruments are designed to improve safety of products, accelerate time-to-market and support industries in successfully enhancing quality of life. We’ve been driving innovation in analytical instrumentation for 50 years now. Today, nearly 7,000 employees are working on this permanent challenge, at over 70 locations on all continents.
We have a pleasure to set up Bruker Business Support Center in the very heart of Warsaw. If you are ready to join our brand-new team, we will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, to be a part of growing team of employees who are passionate about health, integrity and ethics.
We are currently looking for:
The function of the Order Management Specialist is to process the sales order in a centralized Fulfillment Center. This function is customer oriented and process driven. The job requires SAP knowledge and a very high standard of quality in order to meet the various policies, regulations and guidelines.
- Be responsible for processing the order in SAP from different countries in Europe, Africa and CIS.
- Complete order checks in SAP, CRM system (SFDC) and other tools in order to meet policies and business standards.
- Communicate and alignment with the respective selling entity, finance and factory to clarify the order for a seamless order execution.
- Support the factory and revenue team in order to meet the revenue targets
- Be responsible for margin-calculation and support in pre-sales activities if required Back-up for sales and service support in the respective country
To be successful in the role we need you to:
- A degree in economics or appropriate discipline More than one year relevant working experience
- Language: English and one additional language (German, Italian, French, Russian, Portuguese, or Spanish).
- Experience in sales operations related jobs
- Experience with international business is of benefit Sense for quality and details
- Solution oriented and process driven
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills Experience of operating SAP and CRM (SFDC)
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc)
Bruker is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability and other protected characteristics.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English via Aplikuj button below.