Order Management Specialist with Spanish
Clariant Plastics & Coatings (Polska) Sp. z o.o.
- ogłoszenie wygasło 7 lat temu
Clariant is a globally leading specialty chemicals company, based in Muttenz near Basel/Switzerland. On December 31, 2014 the company employed a total workforce of 17 003. In the financial year 2014, Clariant recorded sales of CHF 6.116 billion for its continuing businesses. The company reports in four business areas: Care Chemicals, Catalysis & Energy, Natural Resources, and Plastics & Coatings. Clariant’s corporate strategy is based on five pillars: increase profitability, reposition portfolio, add value with sustainability, foster innovation and R&D, and intensify growth.
Due to expansion of our Shared Service Centre in Łódź we are looking for:
Service Desk Agent will be responsible for comprehensive customer service in Spanish and English, to respond to telephone and e-mail for all customer queries.
- Assisting customers in solving problems and incidents
- Answering customers’ related unpaid invoices queries
- Providing technical support to Company employees
- Maintaining positive relations with internal Clients
- Minimum certificate of secondary education (preferably a University degree);
- Experience in customer service are welcome
- Basic knowledge of accounting would be an advantage;
- Excel, Word and Outlook professional working competency;
- Highly developed interpersonal skills;
- Strong motivation to work
- Knowledge how to set priorities
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Spanish: Fluent written and spoken (critical);
- English language knowledge would be an advantage.
- A rewarding challenge to develop skills in the financial area;
- Unique opportunity to have a substantial impact on transition process;
- An opportunity to be part of a team with great enthusiasm for the business and for delivering top class financial service;
- Work with talented and highly professional colleagues, in a culture that is collaborative, respectful and committed to your professional development;
- Career development within our organization;
- Benefits such as gym membership, private health care.